trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Boat | Sailing Boat
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Treasures of Egypt | Nile Cruise & Marsa Alam's reefs
- Day 7: Spend the day exploring Marsa Alam, between the Red Sea and the desert of the Bedouins.
- Day 3: Explore Ancient Egypt's quarries and massive Unfinished Obelisk before a tasty cruise dinner.
- Day 5: Visit the resting place of 62 Pharaohs at the Valley of the Kings.
- Day 2: Step onto the comfy train that will whisk you off to Aswan while you sleep.
There's really nowhere like Egypt for the really discerning traveler, and there's really nothing like this tailor-made trip to do Egypt right. Over these ten epic days, you'll see all the architectural wonders of this most fascinating of ancient worlds, take a luxury tour on that greatest of rivers, the Nile, and then discover all the treasures of Marsa Alam, with its privileged position between the desert and the Red Sea. It's time you really traveled the right way. It's time you took this trip.
- All accommodation in 4* Hotels and above
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners.
- Meet and greet service at airports.
- Guest Relations assistance.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo are private tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise are shared with the cruise group
- Domestic flight (Hurghada to Cairo)
- Bottled water during the trips
- Porterage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay, or an Egyptian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes
- Free Wi-Fi on board vehicles
- Travel insurance (Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement)
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Optional tours and optional expenses
- Meals and beverages not mentioned as being included
- Additional entry tickets (e.g., entry to one of the Pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Mummies' Room at the Egyptian Museum, Tutankhamen Tomb).
- Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids (Cairo).
- Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise & Show.
- Felucca Ride on the Nile (Cairo).
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple (Luxor).
- Hot Air Balloon Ride (Luxor).
- Morning Quad Bike Desert Safari (Marsa Alam).
- Dolphin House Snorkeling (Marsa Alam).
- Snorkeling Trip At Port Ghalib Marina (Marsa Alam).
- Desert Super Safari by Jeep (Marsa Alam).
- Sunset Desert Safari Trip By ATV Quad (Marsa Alam).
- Snorkeling Trip to Hamata Islands (Marsa Alam).
- Snorkeling Trip to Satayh Dolphin Reef (Marsa Alam).
- SCUBA Diving at Marsa Alam
Example Trip to customize
Getting welcomed the right way
Get welcomed to the exciting world capital of Cairo in the best way possible, by a knowledgeable guide, air-conditioned transport to your comfy hotel, and even a free welcome drink. It will be here at the hotel where you'll also meet your trusty tour leader, who will then go through all the ins and outs of your amazing adventure to follow. After that, the rest of the day is yours - and Cairo's.
The Great Wonders of Giza
Have an epic breakfast at your hotel, and then it's finally time to meet the old Giza. That's right, your personal guide will take you to the Plateau, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Here, you'll be introduced to that most mystical of creatures, the Sphinx, as well as the Great Pyramids and Valley Temple. You'll then devour a myth-worthy lunch, before continuing your delving into Egypt's fabulous past at the Egyptian Museum to meet Tutankhamen himself. You'll then visit two different faces of this storied city; the Coptic with the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue, and the Islamic and the old Khan El Khalili bazaar. From there, you'll be taken to the station to board the comfy sleeper train that will whisk you off to Aswan.
Cruising the Nile in style
It won't be long after your onboard breakfast that you'll alight at Aswan Station, from where you'll then switch modes of transport for that of a luxury cruise on no less than the mighty River Nile. After lunch aboard your stately craft of pleasure, you'll visit the High Dam, the impressive Philae Temple, and the enormous Unfinished Obelisk. You'll back on board for dinner and a luxurious Nile night.
A tale of two temples
Kom Ombo is sacred to the ancient gods, Sobek and Haeroris, which may just explain the spectacular temple built there in honour of these two worthy deities. Pay your respects to them, and then to your divine lunch back on the cruise, which will take place while you sail to the next amazing temple, this one dedicated to Horus, in Edfu. The voyage towards Esna then continues.
A valley fit for 62 Kings
Your first landfall today is for your excursion to the aptly-named Valley of the Kings, where 62 late Pharaohs have left their mark. You'll also marvel at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, not forgetting to take in the Colossi Memnon as well. Afternoon and dinner will be back on board your floating castle of comfort, as it plies its way toward Luxor.
Departing for the Red Sea
Make the most of your last onboard breakfast, because it's time to disembark, visit the Karnak and Luxor Temples, and then take the land route to Marsa Alam, beautifully perched upon the Red Sea.
Treasures of the Red Sea
Marsa Alam, wedged between the richness of the Red Sea and the striking starkness of desert, offers countless wonderful experiences to the lucky traveler. Today, you'll be able to take advantage of at least a few of them. A great example would be an optional dive into the treasures of the Red Sea barrier reefs. There's lot to do, but take your time doing it: it's time to get your relax well and truly on.
A bounty of Marsa Alam experiences
Congratulations; you've earnt another day to live the Marsa Alam life. Why not take an optional excursion into the wilds of the desert, where you'll be invited into a genuine Bedouin village? You've all day to do as you like, after all.
Back to the capital
Dig into your breakfast, and then head to Hurghada Airport, for your flight back to all the bustle of Cairo.