trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
A 4-Day Stopover In Dubai
- Take a stroll through the traditional souqs and a water taxi ride on the Creek, a natural sea water inlet
- Witness Iconic architectural masterpieces such as Burj Al Arab
- See one of the tallest buildings in the world, Burj Khalifa and the mesmerizing Dubai Fountains
- Enjoy a authentic Emirati experience in the intriguing, hot desert
Centrally located, almost exactly in the center of the earth, you simply must use the opportunity to get to know Dubai. This exciting, multicultural city that has so much more to offer than just high rise buildings and shopping malls. Did you know Dubai used to be called "Al Wasl", which is Arabic for "connection"?
Thousands of years ago, the area where the metropolis Dubai stands today, was a very important stopover point en route along various trading destinations. Archeological finds prove that camel caravans and trading ships traveled through the territory of the emirate Dubai centuries before oil was found.
Join a four day stopover tour that combines Dubai's history, relaxation and unforgettable cultural experiences!
- 3x nights at Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai in a Classic Double Room (In case this offer is no longer available at the time of your booking, it will be replaced by a hotel of the same category and equal facilities)
- All breakfasts Included
- Admission to the Dubai Museum
- Abra (watertaxi) fare via Dubai Creek
- Fast track tickets for 124 & 125th floor observation deck via Burj Khalifa
- Desert Safari shared excursion with a professional driver guide (included Emirati Dinner and softdrinks and entertainment)
- Arrival transfer with guide and driver
- Departure transfer (driver only)
- Private guide for the full day Dubai City Tour
- Transportation in a spacious, air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary bottled water daily
- Personal Expenses
- Additional meals not mentioned itinerary
- 22-minute helicopter flight ($250 USD per/person)
- 40-minute seawings flight ($480 USD per/person)
- Stretch limo rental ($140 USD per/hour)
- 2-hour speedboat tour around Palm Jumeiah ($380 USD, up to 6 people)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Dubai!
Say hello to astonishing Dubai!
Upon arrival your personal guide will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your 4-star, luxurious hotel. Choose to either relax in the comfort of the hotel or go out and get your first taste of Dubai!
It is entirely up to you how you choose to spend your evening!
Dubai consists of an old part of the town that has history and tradition. Today, you will visit the traditional markets situated around the mouth of the Creek, a natural seawater inlet and port.
As you wander through the gold and spice souq (bazaar), you can ride a wooden abra to the other side of the Creek where you find Souq Al Khabeer, the big bazaar.
You will also have the unique chance to visit The Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest preserved building in Dubai. Walk through the narrow alleys of the Al Fahidi district, once a residential area for wealthy pearl merchants. In the afternoon, you'll explore Dubai Marina, famous for many architectural masterpieces.
Finally, in the early evening, you will reach the Dubai Mall where you will find the entrance to the observation deck of Burj Khalifa. Right after sunset, you'll enjoy the perfect time to be inside the tallest building in the world.
Experience the magic of the desert
Today, you can spend the day at your leisure. After your guide, has given you a perfect overview of all the areas of Dubai, it is now time to explore on your own! Why don't you go out end enjoy one of the numerous beaches? Is there anything better than relaxing on a sandy beach on a warm day? You will love it!
Later on, the afternoon awaits you with an authentic desert experience where you can ride over beautiful sand dunes and into a desert camp with a vintage Land Rover. You'll witness a falconry demonstration just before sunset, followed by a camel ride. You can sample Emirati cuisine, get a Henna tattoo and experience a performance of traditional dancers.
In the evening, a delicious 4-course dinner will be served Emirati style, under the stars.
Today, you will be escorted to the airport to board your flight back home or to continue your travels!
Your trip in magnificent Dubai has come to an end - but, you will certainly leave with so many unforgettable memories!
Dubai is so astonishing that you will definitely want to return. See you soon!