trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Wildlife Watching
- Swim with Dolphins
- Meet the Locals
- Private Bus
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Leisure and Adventure in Playa Del Carmen
- Excursion in Coba where you can see the beautiful pyramids and Maya ruins
- Swim, snorkel, or bathe in the sun in the beach of Playa del Carmen
- Visit Sian Ka'an Reserve, a World Heritage site
- Explore the archeological site Tulum in the Riviera Maya
Are you ready to relax and escape from the busy lifestyle of the city? Mexico has something for every taste and for every type of stay from relaxing on stunning beaches to trekking breathtaking canyons and forests. Come to Mexico to experience a magical country rich in history, tradition, culture, and natural beauty. Yucatan Peninsula offers the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea, top-notch tourist resorts, white-sand beaches, marvelous ecological reserves and ancient Mayan ruins. Stay a week on the Caribbean Coast to enjoy the beach and discover its surroundings. This is one tour you will definitely regret not taking!
- 5 nights accommodation in double room in 4-5 stars hotels
- 5 x breakfast
- 5 x dinner
- Private transfers and transportation with local driver Cancún airport - Hotel - Cancún airport
- English speaking assistance of our team 24h/24 during the trip
- International flight & airport taxes
- Full day tour in Sian Kaan reserve, including Punta Allen visit
- Half day tour in Sian Kaan reserve, including Muyil archeological site
- Kayaking in Sian Kaan reserve (2h30 to 3h)
- Diving in the Caribbean
- Flying over Tulum archeological site and Sian Kaan reserve (light aircraft)
- Private excursion to Coba archeological site and Punta Laguna reserve
- Tulum from the sea: boat tour + snorkeling (1h30)
- Luxury gourmet Catamaran tour (from Cancun) 4h or 7h
- Xcaret Park
- Snorkeling with the whale shark, biggest fish in the world (from June to September)
- Horse riding on the seaside
- ATV Adventure in the jungle
Example Trip to customize
Bienvenido a Mexico!
Welcome to Mexico! This is your main tourist destination that offers a variety of activities that you can choose from. You can relax on stunning beaches or trek to breathtaking canyons and forests.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our representative at the airport. Afterwards, you will be transferred to a hotel in Playa del Carmen with an astonishing view of the ocean! Here you have the possibility to take a rest after your long flight. Or do you prefer to already take a stroll in the city on your own?!
Explore Playa Del Carmen
Currently, Playa del Carmen is country's third largest city and it just keeps growing! The Playa ranks up there with Tulum as the Riviera's trendiest cities. There are plenty of beach activities that you can do. Are you ready to swim, dive and snorkel? The reefs here are excellent! You can look for rays, moray eels, sea turtles and a huge variety of corals! Or what about a stroll down Playa del Carmen’s pedestrian corridor, Quinta Avenida or enjoy the view of the cruise-ship visitors?
A Visit To The Archeological Site
Rise and shine! Today is a free day at your own leisure to enjoy the pristine beach and the sun. You can do whatever you like, swim, read a book or two under a tree, or bathe in the sun for a tanned look! Highly recommended is to visit Tulum, an archeological site in the Riviera Maya which have been built overlooking the ocean. Don't forget to capture these moments and beautiful sights on your camera!
Discover The Beauty Of Sian Ka’an
Tulum offers you a lot to do! So, hopefully you are well rested and ready for today. One of the places that you shouldn't miss out visiting is the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. You can explore the reserve on your own or you can join an optional tour. Here, you will definitely appreciate nature, and learn the cultural heritage of the Mayan civilization. For sightseeing, you can take an awe-inspiring boat ride into the lagoons of Boca Paila and Campechen, via a labyrinth of natural mangrove canals. Along the way, you’ll see a magnificent Mayan temple. You can snorkel and watch the spectacular tapestry of corals, dolphins, marine turtles, and fish!
An Excursion In The Ruins
Today, it is time to visit Coba and Punta Laguna. The Maya ruins at Cobá are unique in that only a few of its estimated 6,500 structures have been uncovered, but the ones that have been are graceful and impressive. You can drive to Coba, which is about 40 miles from Tulum, and admire the beauty of the pyramids. Then, you can visit Punta Laguna Reserve nearby. It offers one of the most unique sightseeing attractions in all of the Yucatán, the spider monkeys! Have fun and explore what Tulum has to offer.
Your tour in Playa del Carmen and Tulum has been amazing! You were able to relax and enjoy the sights in Mexico for a week. Sadly, it has come to an end.
You will be transferred to Cancun Airport for your next destination. Share your unforgettable experience with your family and friends back home! See you soon!