trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
15-Day Best Of Nepal Bhutan Tour
- Discover the heritage, culture, and natural beauty in Nepal with a visit to Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot.
- Explore Bhutan, covering three destinations: Thimpu, Punakha and Paro.
- An experience of a lifetime. this tour combines two Himalayan destinations!
- Private and personalized services.
In 15 days, experience Nepal Bhutan in this tour that combines two Himalayan destinations, offering the best travel experience while touring in the South Asian region!
Explore Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Pokhara - considered three major destinations in Nepal, witness century old culture, traditions and natural beauty in The Himalayas. Similarly, the Bhutan portion of this tour covers the happiest Kingdoms in the world – Thimpu, Punakha and Paro. Visit the oldest Buddhist monasteries in Paro with a adventurous hike to Tiger Nest. You'll discover local faces at Thimpu, escape to Punakha following scenic highway to visit Punakha Dzong.
Come along on a tour which offers lifetime experience in the Himalayan region with its unique culture, heritage and scenic beauty!
- Kathmandu, Paro and Kathmandu Airfare, if applicable via Economy Class (Subject to change)
- 4-nights at hotel in Kathmandu, includes daily breakfast
- 1-night at hotel in Nagarkot, includes breakfast
- 2-nights at hotel in Chitwan, includes all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 2-nights at hotel in Pokhara, includes daily breakfast
- Necessary, private airport transfers in Kathmandu
- Private sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Pokhara, Kathmandu ; private surface transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking local guide for sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- An English-speaking naturalist for jungle activities in Chitwan
- Jungle activities, 3 days/2 nights via Chitwan
- Chitwan National Park entrance fees, if applicable
- Sarangkot Sunrise Excursion in Pokhara
- Boat ride at Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Vehicle related costs, if applicable for fuel, parking and toll taxes (only Nepal portion)
- Government taxes, if applicable (only Nepal portion)
- 6 days, 5 nights highlights of Bhutan tour covering Paro, Thimpu and Punakha (twin share basis)
- All meals during Bhutan Tour (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Necessary airport transfers in Paro in private vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary by private vehicle
- Bhutanese, English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfer service in Paro to Thimpu ; Punakha to Paro
- Bhutan Visa fee, if applicable
- Monument entrance fees, if applicable
- Bhutanese Government Royalty fee, if applicable
- Government taxes, if applicable
- Meals except in Chitwan (Nepal) and Bhutan portion of tour
- Monument entrance fees for Nepal portion of tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuity (recommended)
- Add-on adventure activities in Nepal, including everest flight, paragliding and more! Additional costs apply.
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Kathmandu!
After a long journey, your Nepal adventure starts in the beautiful, capital city of Nepal. You will be picked up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in the center of this cultural city. Here you can relax, or if you still have energy left, you can spend the day getting acquainted with the city.
4 UNESCO Site Visits In One Day!
After breakfast, you will be taken to the Pashupatinath Temple located on the bank of Bagmati River. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and a place for Hindus and visitors from all over the World.You will also be privileged to witness firsthand rare funeral ceremonies.
Hereafter, you will go to the special Boudnath stupa, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal! Here, you will witness Buddhist rituals and traditions.
In the afternoon, visit Swoyambhunath stupa, known as, "Monkey Temple" and the best place to observe cultural harmony between the Hindus and Buddhists.
And last, but definitely not least, we hope you're ready for some more cultural sightseeing! You'll have a chance to meet some locals, visit Patan Durbar Square, walk the narrow streets, visit Kirshna Temple, Makhaboudhi stupa or the Golden Temple.
A Visit To Bhaktapur City And amazing Views At Nagarkot Hill Station
After your delicious breakfast, your guide will pick you up and bring you to Bhaktapur, known as, 'the cultural hub of Newari people'. The earthquakes of 1934 and 2015 destroyed many of the highly decorated buildings and shrines. Fortunately, there are still some beautiful temples and architectural highlights preserved. Furthermore, in Bhaktapur, you'll have the possibility to see the Newari people busy with their traditional and daily work.
Our driver will continue to Nagarkot Hill Station, a place famous for the incredible sunrise and sunset view over Himalayas. You can definitely not miss this! The view will give you the opportunity to see eight of the thirteen Himalayans and Mount Everest, if the weather is very clear!
Explore Chitwan National Park And Tharu Villages
After an early breakfast, we will drive along a scenic mountain highway to Chitwan. Chitwan is an amazing park, famous for viewings of wildlife such as one horn rhinos, tigers, deer, and more! Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by a naturalist from your lodge that will lead you on a guided tour of the jungle!
A trip to the Tharu Villages will follow, where the indigenous people have lived for centuries!
Later in the evening, it's Tharu stick dance time! You will be entertained by an amazing traditional dance, as you feast and drink!
Canoe Ride in the Wild
You will start the day with a canoe ride at the Rapti River. Here, you can see water birds and maybe even crocodiles!
In the afternoon, we will enjoy a safari tour! This is an experience you will never forget! Keep your camera ready, because you will see rhinos in the dense forest or maybe a tiger!
Don't forget to enjoy the breathtaking view of The Himalayas in the distance!
Amazing Views of Pokhora
This morning we will drive to the famous Pokhora. From this place you have an amazing view of Himalayas and its snow fed lakes.
The reflection of Mt. Fishtail and Annapurna range on Lake Phewa is simply breathtaking!
Today, you have free time to enjoy a walk around the beautiful Phewa Lakeside area.
Sarangkot Sunrise & Pokhara City Tour with Boat Ride
This morning we start the day very early, but you will definitely not regret it! The sunrise over Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri massif and Mt. Fishtail in Sarangkot is breathtaking!
In the afternoon, we will guide you through Pokhara City and visit Bindavashini Temple, Seti Gorge, Devis Fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave.
Are you in for a spectacular boat ride at Phewa Lake in Pokhara? You have the possibility to book it here!
Drive to Kathmandu
Sit back and relax! Today, will be a traveling day, you will drive back to Kathmandu.
A Flight to Kathmandu And Drive to Thimpu
Today, you will take a flight to Paro!
This flight will offers you a chance to see the beautiful view full of mountains and landscapes.
In Paro, you will receive a warm welcome and will take a drive to Thimpu. In this beautiful city, you can enjoy some free time on your own.
All the Highlights of Thimpu!
Today it is time for a sightseeing tour in Thimpu!
During this day you'll witness the highlights of this beautiful city. So, make sure that you are well rested today, you will visit the Painting school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers.
Do you think this was all? No, there is more!
In the afternoon, visit the Memorial Chorten, Changangkha Monastery and the Motithang Mini Zoo to see the rare "Takin", the National animal of Bhutan.
After, you'll drive further to the Thimphu Valley to visit the new Drupthob Nunnery Temple. Here, you'll also have free time to see the market.
Visit the Special Fortress of Punakha Dzong
This morning, you will drive to Punakha to visit the Punakha Dzong, this special fortress is built between two rivers and has survived many glacial floods and fire.
In February there is always a ceremony to memorialize the victory over the Tibetans. After, you will visit the oldest building in Bhuten, the Simtokha Dzong. This is an important historical monument and former Buddhist monastery. Nowadays, it is used as a Buddhist University.
The Beauty of The Historic City of Paro
You will being your day with a drive back to Paro.
The ruined fortress of Drugyel Dzong is something you cannot miss! In the early 17th Century, this fort helped defendi the Paro Valley from the Tibetan invasion in the North. From here you'll have a beautiful view and if the weather is clear, you can even see the Mount Chomolhari (7320 meters)!
Hereafter, you will continue to see the Ta-Dzong National Museum, this museum is a must-see and has seven floors with various aspects of Bhutanese culture and history.
After, you will have a short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong, administrative center and school for monks. Finally, you'll finish the day with a walk over the traditional bridge to Paro Town.
Hike to Taskhang Monastery
This morning we will hike to Takshang Monastery, also known as "Tiger Nest". This monastery is a pilgrimage site for every Bhutanese to visit once in their lifetime. So, how amazing is it to tell everyone that you have seen this place?!
The hike will take you 4-5 hours, while this seems like a long time, with all the beautiful views, you'll wish that it never has to end!
The monastery clings to a huge rock, 800 meters from the Paro Valley. It is believed that the great Saint Padmasambhava came in the 7th Century on a flying tigress and meditated in a cave for 3 months. The demons that were trying to stop the spread of Buddhism were subdued and Paro Valley converted into Buddhism.
During the end of the 17 Century, a monastery was built in this exact spot where the Saint mediated.
Goodbye Bhutan - Flight To Kathmandu
Today it is time to say goodbye to Bhutan - time flies when you are having fun!
We will bring you to Paro Airport, where you will board your flight to Kathmandu.
This marks the end of the tour! We're sure you found out that there's much to see, enjoy and savor in the Land of the Himalayan people! You'll agree that they are so friendly, peaceful and lovely!
You've seen many things and had experiences you will never forget - farewell until next time!