trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Hot Air Balloon
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Boat | Sailing Boat
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
The Highlights of Egypt & Jordan in 10 Days
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus
- Visit the West Bank and the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the entire Middle East
- Tour to the ancient city of Petra
Take a breathtaking journey across Egypt and Jordan. Visit the most famous and historically important places in the Middle East. Discover the Pyramids of Giza, the treasures of King Tut, and take a 3-day cruise on the Nile, where you visit the famous ancient city of Thebes and the temples of Horus and other Egyptian gods.
In Jordan, float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea and explore the world-famous city of Petra with its amazing Treasury.
Discover the best of Jordan and Egypt in 10 days, while staying in comfortable accommodations, including a cruise ship on the Nile. The wonders of the Middle East are expecting you, what are you waiting for?
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3x overnight at 5-star hotel in Cairo including daily breakfast
- 3x overnight on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board
- 3x overnight at Amman hotel including daily breakfast
- Domestic flights (Cairo - Aswan - Luxor- Cairo)
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on the Nile cruise
- All sightseeing tours in Jordan: Jerash, Dead Sea, and Petra as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English-speaking guide in Cairo and Local English-speaking guide in Petra and Jerash
- Local English-speaking guide in Jerash
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned places
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise, and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- A bottle of water during each tour
- All taxes and service charge
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay in Egypt or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International airfare to Egypt and Jordan
- Entry visas to Egypt and Jordan
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Optional Tours in Cairo:
- Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
- Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids
- Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise & Show
- Camel Ride around the Pyramids
- Felucca Ride on the Nile
- Optional Tours in Luxor:
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- Optional Tours in Aswan:
- Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Egypt
After your flight lands in Cairo, your tour manager will meet you and help you with the arrival procedures at the airport. Get a first glimpse of the city on the way to your hotel, then it's time to relax and simply enjoy your first night in Egypt. Sleep well, tomorrow the adventure begins!
See the Magnificent Pyramids of Giza
Start the day with a hearty breakfast at your hotel. Then, your guide will pick you up to explore one of the most famous and mystic places in the world: the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the remarkable Great Sphinx of Giza, and the Valley temple facing the great statue. Marvel at these breathtaking achievements of human development that for millennia have grazed this place.
After lunch, return to the Cairo to visit the Egyptian museum and see the treasure room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to the Coptic part of Cairo to visit the impressive Hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue. End the tour with exploring Cairo's old bazaar, Khan El Khalili in the Islamic part of the city.
Go for a Cruise on the Nile
In the morning, check out from the hotel. Your driver will transfer you to the airport, where you take a flight to Aswan. Upon arrival, a private car will await you to drive you to your boat for an amazing 3-day Nile cruise.
After lunch, it's time to start exploring the area. Visit the world-famous High Dam, the beautiful Temple of Philae on Isis Island, the Granite Quarries, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Enjoy a delicious dinner aboard your cruise ship and spend the first night on the boat.
Visit the Temples along the Nile
Wake up on the boat and have breakfast on board. Meanwhile, the ship has set sail to Kom Ombo. Here, visit the Temple of Sobek and Haeroris, a rare structure dedicated to the two gods. Have lunch aboard the cruise ship and later visit the well-preserved Horus temple in Edfu. Enjoy the afternoon tea on the deck, while the boat continues the journey to Esna. Have dinner and spend the night on board.
Explore the Ancient Settlement of Thebes
Today it's time to visit Luxor and nearby Thebes. In the past, this was one of the wealthiest settlements in Egypt. After a hearty breakfast on board, disembark to the West Bank and the famous Valley of the Kings. Here, visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. After a lunch break on board your floating home, cross the river and explore the East Bank with the temple complex of Karmak and the temple of Luxor, know to the ancient Egyptians as the "Southern Sanctuary". The cruise ship will set sail once you are back on board. Enjoy an afternoon tea on deck and spend another night in your comfortable cabin on the boat.
Fly Back to Cairo
Savor a delicious breakfast on board the ship, then disembark from your Nile cruise. Your driver will take you to the airport in Luxor for your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival at the airport in Cairo, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel in the city. Relax at your hotel for the evening, and prepare for the adventures that await.
Jordan Welcomes You
Today, you leave Egypt for your next destination, Jordan. Your driver will pick you up from the hotel to transfer you to the airport, where you will fly to Amman. Upon arrival, your guide will meet you and assist you with the arrival procedures. You will then be transferred to your hotel. Spend the night at your cozy hotel.
Float on the Water of the Dead Sea
Start the day with a typical Jordan breakfast. Then your driver will take you to Jerash, known to be one of the best preserved Roman provincial settlements in the Middle East. Visit the spectacular forum, typical colonnaded Roman streets, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. After lunch, your driver will take you to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea. Enjoy the view and take the chance to take a bath and experience the feeling of floating on the salty water. Spend the night at your hotel in Amman.
Visit the Famous Treasury in Petra
Today will be a really exciting day! After breakfast, your driver will take you to Petra, the "Rose City". Considered the most important attraction of Jordan, Petra was first established around the 6th century by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundations of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. Upon arrival, travel on horseback to the canyon, the so called Siq, and then by foot to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Also visit the the Street of Facades, and the monuments of the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh"s Castle. In the evening your driver takes you back to the hotel.
Your great Egyptian and Jordan adventure comes to an end. Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel, then your driver will take you to the airport, where you will board your flight home. The wonders of the Middle East will welcome you back any time.