trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
8-Day Uganda and Kenya Adventure
- Expert advise on the best locations for the time of year and optimum itinerary for your budget
- Fantastic game viewing and wildlife encounters
- Hot meals served with complete tableware and accompanied by drinks and wine
- Excellent guides well-versed in wildlife adventure tours
Meet the shy primates in their natural habitat, then drive to Kenya to the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve for the annual migration of huge herds of gnus and zebras.
Witness the "Big Five" as they closely follow these herds. This African adventure will surely be an unforgettable experience.
- All park and conservation fees - including Ngorongoro Crater service
- 4WD vehicle with safari pop-up roof, unlimited mileage and guide/driver
- Binoculars (1 unit per car)
- Full board accommodation during the safari
- Unlimited water
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation insurance
- Tips for Guide (recommended $10 to $20 USD per person/per day)
- Any meals in Arusha
- International flights, visas, vaccinations, travel insurance
- Night Game Drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- Canoeing Tour in Lake Manyara National Park
- Treetop Walking in Lake Manyara National Park
- Balloon flight in the Serengeti Cultural and Scenic Activities during Safari Days
- Visit to Masai Village
- Bike Ride in Lake Manyara region/Mto Wa Mbu Village
- Walking Tour in Lake Manyara region/Mto Wa Mbu Village
- Walking Tour in Ngorongoro Rim
- Visit to Olduvai Gorge
- 4W Drive in Karatu Coffee Farms (walking coffee tour & lunch at Gibbs Farm included. Min. bikes: 2)
- Day Trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro (visit waterfalls and surrounding valley with coffee/bananas farms. Lunch included)
- Short Trek in Mt. Kilimanjaro to 1st Base - (suitable for 1 or 2 days timeframes, via Marangu Route)
- Day Trip to Masai Village (lunch included)
- Horse Ride in Private Reserve (ride among wildebeest and antelopes)
- Coffee Plantation Tour in Private Coffee Plantation (2h duration, can be done during morning or afternoon)
- 4W Drive in Private Coffee Plantation (walking coffee tour & lunch at Coffee Lodge included. Min. bikes: 2)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Uganda!
Welcome to Entebbe! Once you arrive at the airport, enjoy a transfer to your hotel.
Entebbe is a small town on the shores of Lake Victoria. Spend the day settling in and relaxing in this lovely town.
Drive to Bwindi National Park
Today, in the early morning, you will be leaving Entebbe and driving towards Bwindi National Park.
En route, you can stop at the equator. Enjoy your lunch at Mbarara where you can take in the views of the region's spectacular acacia savannahs and terraced hillsides.
Go Gorilla Tracking
Today, embark on a gorilla tracking adventure in the wildlife sanctuary. Your day starts with an early breakfast and a briefing from the guides of the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
Carry in your packed lunch and bag. Alternatively porters are available for an additional fee if you need help. After your trek, return to your lodge for dinner.
Return to Entebbe
Today after breakfast, return to Entebbe and spend the day at your leisure. Spend some time relaxing at your hotel or walking around the town.
In the evening you will board a plane to Nairobi!
Visit Lake Nakuru National Park!
Today in the early morning, you will be picked up and driven to the Lake Nakuru National Park. Here, you will be amazed by the world-renowned flamingos that gather here.
Lake Nakuru is also a rhino sanctuary. Arrive during lunch time and embark on an afternoon game drive in search of these majestic creatures!
Visit the Maasai Mara National Reserve
Embark on an early morning drive to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. You will be spending two days here.
Go on a full day game drive with a packed lunch after eating breakfast at your lodge. Keep an eye out for the black-maned lion and more of the amazing wildlife that make their home here.
If you are a bird enthusiast, you can see more than 500 species of birds here.
Embark on a Game Drive
Today you will spend your second day in the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Go on a full day game drive with a packed lunch after eating breakfast at the lodge. Marvel at the almost tame cheetahs of the plain and also try to spot the famous "Big 5."
Bird enthusiasts will want to spot the 16 species of eagles, hawks, and falcons that can be found here.
On your final day of the tour, set out on a morning game drive in the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Wildlife roams freely here. This is the tip of the Serengeti ecosystem.
You can leave in the early afternoon for Nairobi. You can also go on an optional balloon flight over the Mara plains.
Afterward, continue your onward journey. We wish you pleasant travels and hope you visit again soon!