trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Wildlife Watching
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Boat | Sailing Boat
- Private Bus
Main travel focus
7 Day Best Of Guatemala
- Optional Extension To Tikal
- Walking tour of Antigua Guatemala
- Explore Magical Lake Atitlán
- Visit Mystical Chichicastenango
Discover the most beautiful destinations in Guatemala on this 7-day trip. Kick it off in Antigua, known for its colonial architecture and its beautiful surroundings.
Move on to Chichicastenango Market, where your guide will show you the church, which is an important and iconic monument for the indigenous and Mayan history itself and if you’re lucky you will also witness the special ceremonies and a mix of religions.
Afterward, you will be transferred to Atitlan Lake, characterized by its natural beauty, surrounded by gorgeous views of volcanoes and indigenous villages filled with culture. If you want to see more, you have the possibility to extend your tour to Tikal and see more Guatemalan architecture, history, and fauna.
- Tours with English-speaking guide as mentioned.
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Hotel taxes
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- All meals mentioned
- Land transfers as mentioned in the itinerary. Please note the vehicles might change in some destinations due to road conditions.
- Water and snacks during transfers
- 24/7 local emergency contact
- Extras at hotels (phone calls, room service, late check-out or early check-in, etc)
- Any other meals or drinks
- Tips & Gratuities
- Departure taxes or immigration fees
- Any other service not mentioned in the “included” list or the itinerary
- Any other service
- Extension tour
- Day 1 post tour: Flight to Flores + Tikal Tour (B,L,-) Early transfer to the airport. Local flight to Flores. Breakfast included in Flores Island, transfer to Tikal National Park. Your guide will show you the layout of the temples, architecture, history, some theories of why the Mayans disappeared and if you are lucky a few monkeys, parrots, macaws and toucans will be on site. After the tour, enjoy lunch at a restaurant in the middle of the jungle. Overnight in Peten.
- Hotel: Isla de Flores
- Day 2 post tour: Flight to Guatemala (B,-,-) Breakfast included. Day at leisure. Afternoon flight to Guatemala City. Overnight in Guatemala City
- Hotel: Clarion Suites
- Day 3 post tour: Departure Day (B,-,-) Breakfast included. Private transfer to Guatemala City Airport for departure flight.
- END OF SERVICES
- NET PRICE PER PERSON BASED IN UD$
- 2 pax $750.00
- 4 pax $635.00
- 6 pax $595.00
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Romantic Antigua!
Welcome to Guatemala!
Upon your arrival, meet your driver for your transfer to Antigua. Antigua is among the world’s best preserved colonial cities in the Americas.
It is a magical and captivating small town that makes you feel time stopped 300 years ago.
Take A Walking Tour In Antigua
Have breakfast at the hotel.
Take a private half-day walking tour of Antigua.
From its colonial architecture to its beautiful surroundings; get lost in the cobblestone streets and experience the splendor of ancient times!
Relax In Antigua For A Day
Have breakfast at your hotel and enjoy the day at your leisure in Antigua.
Gaze at the Volcan de Agua and sip on exceptional coffee at the Parque Central!
Visit Mystical Chichicastenango
After breakfast, your guide will meet you at the lobby of the hotel for your transfer to Chichicastenango.
Upon your arrival, your guide will show you the church, which is an important and iconic monument for the indigenous and Mayan history itself. If you’re lucky you will also witness the special ceremonies and a mix of religions.
After Chichicastenango transfer to Lake Atitlán for overnight accommodations.
Explore Mesmerizing Lake Atitlan
After breakfast, enjoy a leisurely day at Lake Atitlan.
With three stunning volcanoes rising out of its emerald surface, Lake Atitlan is located 144km west of Guatemala City.
It is known for its natural beauty surrounded by gorgeous views of the volcanoes and colorful indigenous villages filled with culture.
Tour The Beautiful Villages Of San Juan And Santiago
Have breakfast at the hotel.
Then, take a private tour of San Juan and Santiago. Walk around these welcoming villages and discover their complex handcrafts and culture.
In the afternoon, make your way to Guatemala City for your overnight stay.