trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Meet the Locals
- Sand Boarding
- City Tour
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
10 Day Ski and Safari Adventure in Iran
- 4-Day Ski Adventure in professional powder slopes & International above 3500 meters
- Sleeper Train Adventure to the middle of the desert
- 4-Day safari and camping experience in the UNESCO Heritage site of Lut Desert
- 2-Day Cultural tour in Yazd and Kashan & 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Are you ready to embark on the adventure of your lifetime? Ski at over 3500 thousand-meter-height in an international resort which is suitable for all beginner, intermediate, and professional skiers alike.
Be amazed by the joy and fun of winter sport in a destination where you least expect it and continue your quest to the middle of the desert in this trip. Enjoy an exciting Safari Adventure that will blow your mind. All of this leads to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Yazd.
Another exciting way to finish this tour is with an excursion to Kish Island. This is a relaxing island located south of the Persian Gulf. If you are more into the culture of this country, you can add an 8 Days Iran Express tour to visit the major cultural highlights of Persia.
- 9 nights accommodation: 3 nights at a Ski Resort, 1 night on Sleeper Train, 3 nights camping & 2 nights at Yazd and Kashan Hotels (all with breakfasts included, + taxes and services)
- 9x buffet breakfast, 3x lunch, 3x dinner during your safari
- 4-day Ski Resort Pass for access to all the Lifts and Gondolas in the Resort
- All entrance fees and taxes during the cultural visits
- A/C Car Transfer from the Airport on arrival day, to and from the Ski Resort, and to Train Terminal
- 4x4 Safari cars during the Safari tour & A/C Sedan car during the cultural visits
- 2 bottles of mineral water every day inside the cars, and a welcome pack with an assortment of Persian nuts on arrival
- 2x picnic during the trip with watermelon, cantaloupe, tea, and coffee
- Welcome pack, Iranian sim card
- Tent, sleeping bag, and all the Camping and desert safari equipment needed
- Iran visa reference assistance, providing you with a code to pick up your visa from the selected Iranian Consulate/Embassy
- Iran travel insurance for the duration of your trip inside the country
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- German/French/Italian-Speaking Guide Service, minimum 10 days
- Possible to combine the Ski Adventure with other Ski Resorts such as Tochal and Shemshak for another 4 nights, 2x nights each, overnight and transfers
- Daily Ski Instructor levels from beginner to Advanced up to powder ski professional (ask on request)
- Tehran sightseeing tour on the way to Kerman with Lunch
- Possibility to combine this trip with the Iran Express and add 8 days of Culture to the program, Kerman to Shiraz is the connection cities (total of 18 days)
- Additional night in Eco Camp with safari and camelback riding
- Additional adventure night in a 400-year-old Caravanserai
- Car upgrade to SUV 4X4, for other than Safari Part (which is already 4X4)
- Upgrade to suite room in Dizin Resort for a combination of 3 nights of the tour and sleeper train (privatized cabin)
- For 1 and 2 pax customized tours, the desert route comes back to Kerman and drive to Yazd
- All the Adventure segments are also individually available for booking
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Iran!
Welcome to Iran! You will be met at the IKA International Airport by your Driver/Guide. You will be picked up under your name and transferred with an A/C Car directly to the Ski Resort.
During the drive, you can enjoy a look at your Iran welcome pack and get familiar with the days ahead in your program. Mineral water & Persian nuts are provided complimentarily inside the car.
Since most of the flight arrivals are at midnight or in the early morning you get the chance to get some rest before you arrive at the resort in the morning. After arrival and checking in to the hotel, the day is yours to enjoy in the ski resort and get familiar with the facilities.
Spend Time Amidst Snowy Mountains
All the day is yours to spend as you wish. In case you don't bring your own equipment, don't worry at all, all the equipment will be available for rental.
Enjoy your time skiing on these beautiful slopes!
Enjoy A Day Of Skiing
Today, you will spend the entire day at the ski resort. Explore all manner of slopes as you glide through the snow. With this incredible scenery around you, you will feel like you are in a winter fairytale!
Go On A Tour of Tehran
Your car and your driver are ready to transfer you back to Tehran. This is based on your preferences- you still can enjoy a half day of skiing if you prefer. Later, head back to Tehran. You can also get up in the morning and drive to Tehran.
Disembark at the Train station and you will go on the sleeper train to Kerman. In case you like a Tehran guided tour with your lunch this can be arranged as well. Don't miss the opportunity to get an insight into this incredible city!
Marvel At The Shazdeh Garden of Mahan
You will arrive in Kerman. Enjoy a meet and greet with your Expedition Expert guides and go on to the new adventure of safari rides. First, you will start with a glimpse of culture in this remote desert landscape and take a look at the beautiful Islamic town miniature of the city Kerman. This is the Jame Mosque of the 14th century built on top of a Zoroastrian fire temple. Further, you can see the beautiful bazaar of Kerman and a Ganj Ali Khan Hamam.
Now leave for the highway to travel to the oasis city of Mahan. Before going offroad, you will go on a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Shazdeh Garden of Mahan. This is one of the best-preserved examples of Persian Gardens remaining from the 18th Century.
Now its time to get off the track and get offroad. Drive through the beautiful landscape to Keshit.
Enjoy A Wild Desert Safari
Today, you will be exploring Keshit after a delicious desert breakfast. Go off to Shahdad which lies on the edge of desert and civilization.
Now you are in the most astonishing part of Iran. You have entered the UNESCO World Heritage site of Dashte Lut or Kavir-e Lut in Persian. Enjoy the awe-inspiring endless sand dunes and the wild safari drive along the magnificent desert.
You will spend the afternoon setting up the tents and later spend the night in the desert. You can relish a great dinner around the fire and enjoy the remarkable skyline above the desert.
Visit The Oasis Village Of Ravar
Rise and shine! You will embark today on a trip to explore another magnificent place in the middle of the desert. This morning, you will get to Ravar, an oasis village which is famous for the astonishing motives on the carpets produced there.
Further on, you will go to reach Nayband, a majestic reddish village, known as the Morocco of the Middle East. This village is located in the Lut Desert and has unique architecture.
All houses are very close to each other and often the roofs of lower houses are used as the yard of the houses which have been built above other houses. Enjoy a dinner over a campfire.
Discover The Sights of Yazd
One last breakfast in the desert is served early in the morning. Bid farewell to the beautiful landscape and return to the city.
You can enjoy a little of the culture and Kebabs here in case you have missed them. Next, you will travel to Yazd, which is a UNESCO Heritage Site itself.
You will get to see the beautiful Zoroastrian Firetemple of Yazd and wander in the old part of the city. Later, check in at your Garden Hotel and enjoy dinner in style with a rich Persian buffet.
Explore Beautiful Kashan
You will leave Yazd via a very good road to travel onwards to Kashan. Next, you will be getting to see the beautiful city of Naiin.
In case you are interested to have more of a cultural education inside your program here, this is the best place to extend your trip. You can add the marvelous city of Isfahan as well.
Otherwise, you will be skipping Isfahan and arriving in Kashan around noon. Visit the Bazaar in the relaxing afternoon atmosphere of Kashan.
Before leaving the magnificent Kashan, you will visit the astonishing merchant houses of Tabatabai and see the last UNESCO Heritage site in your journey which is Fin Garden. This is one of the best examples of a Persian Garden. Later, you will be off to Imam Khomeini Airport via Qom the Iran Vatican.
Enjoy the outside view of the Shrine of Fatima as you check in for your flight at the airport.
Safe travels home and visit again soon!