trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Wildlife Watching
- Bird Watching
- Meet the Locals
Main travel focus
12 Day Spirit and Soul of Africa
- Our guides are the best of the best.
- Our lunches are gourmet hot meals, served with full place settings and accompanied with drinks and wine.
- You will have fantastic game viewing and wildlife encounters.
- Our local experts know the best locations for the time of year and optimum itinerary for your budget.
This trip is for those who want to discover all the most evocative landmarks and parks of Kenya and Tanzania. On this trip, you will explore Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Manyara and Amboseli where you can view the magnificent Mount Kilimanjaro.
Prepare to be amazed by the extraordinary landscapes, unique scenery, its villages and local cultures, amazing wildlife and the grandeur of nature. You will be so impressed by the beauty of Africa that you will want to come back again!
- All park and conservation fees - including Ngorongoro Crater service
- 4WD vehicle with safari Pop up Roof, unlimited mileage and guide/driver
- Binoculars (1 unit per car)
- Full board accommodation during the safari
- Unlimited Water
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation Insurance
- Tips for Guide (recommended $10 to $20 USD/per person per day)
- Any meals in Arusha.
- International flights, visas, vaccinations, travel insurance
- Optional Services
- Safari Activities
- Night Game Drive in Lake Manyara
- Canoeing Tour in Lake Manyara
- Treetop Walking in Lake Manyara
- Balloon flight in the Serengeti Cultural and Scenic Activities during Safari Days
- Visit to Masai Village
- Bike Ride in Lake Manyara region/Mto Wa Mbu Village
- Walking Tour in Lake Manyara region/Mto Wa Mbu Village
- Walking Tour in Ngorongoro Rim
- Visit to Olduvai Gorge
- 4W Drive in Karatu Coffee Farms
- Walking coffee tour & lunch at Gibbs Farm included.
- Min. bikes: 2
- Arusha Town Free Days
- Day Trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro (visit to waterfalls and surrounding valley with coffee/bananas farms. Lunch included)
- Short Trek in Mt. Kilimanjaro to 1st Base - (suitable for 1 or 2 days timeframes, via Marangu Route)
- Day Trip to Masai Village (lunch included)
- Horse Ride in Private Reserve (ride among wildebeest and antelopes)
- Coffee Plantation Tour in Private Coffee Plantation (2h duration, can be done during morning or afternoon)
- 4W Drive in Private Coffee Plantation (walking coffee tour & lunch at Coffee Lodge included. Min. bikes: 2)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Lake Nakuru National Park
You will be picked up early in the morning and driven to Lake Nakuru National Park.
At Lake Nakuru, you will discover the global wonder of its flamingos and rhino sanctuary.
After you enjoy lunch here, you will embark on a game drive!
Explore Maasai Mara National Reserve
Today you will begin with an early morning drive to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. This region hosts an annual seasonal migration of several zebra, wildebeest, and other predators. Today, also, you will head on an afternoon game drive and later enjoy dinner. An optional hot air balloon tour is available today, as well.
Look for The Big Five
Today will be spent in the lovely Maasai Mara reserve.
Go looking for the Big Five and spend time taking lovely pictures of this scenic place, where you may see game animals such as the lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo.
More Game Drives and Wildlife
Your second day at the Maasai Mara reserve starts after a delicious breakfast. Have fun exploring the region on a game drive. If you didn't see them yesterday, you have another chance to catch sight of the Big Five if you're lucky!
Finish at Maasai Mara and Head to Serengeti
Start off your day with an early morning game drive in Maasai Mara as you leave the reserve. You will then go to the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania - home to more than 2 million large animals!
Welcome to the Magical Serengeti
You will be spending the next two days in the Serengeti. where the vast Serengeti plain spreads out in front of you.
The area hosts many large predators like lions, cheetahs, and hyenas.
You will enjoy an afternoon game drive on the way to your campsite as well before dinner.
Spend a Day in the Serengeti
Your first day was just an introduction to all the wonders to behold in the Serengeti. Today, you will have a flexible schedule and unlimited mileage.
Enjoy the rich biodiversity of the region, as well as the gorgeous scenery!
Enjoy a Sunrise Game Drive
Greet the day with an early morning safari to see the Serengeti as the region comes to life.
You can marvel at the sunrise in the African Savannah and its splendor. You will return to your camp for brunch afterward.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Ngorongoro conservation area, a UNESCO heritage site. Here, the highlands surround an extinct volcanic crater that houses a huge concentration of wildlife.
Go into Ngorongoro Crater
Today, you will descend into Ngorongoro Crater to explore and marvel at the variety of habitats it contains.
Whether it is a river, a swamp, a lake, a forest, or some plains, you can enjoy the diversity of the wildlife here.
After your game drive, you will enjoy a picnic lunch then afterward, go on another drive before leaving for Arusha.
Explore Lake Manyara National Park
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before going on a full day game drive. You will explore the enchanting Lake Manyara National Park which is notable for having over 400 species of birds.
You can also get to catch a glimpse of the climbing lions and baboons, just some of the unique wildlife to see along with the stunning views of the sparkling lake!
Drive to Amboseli National Park
Your day will begin early with a drive to Amboseli National Park, to the south of Nairobi.
When you arrive you can either go on a game drive in the afternoon or head back to your room to relax get some rest!
Marvel at Stunning Kilimanjaro
Your final day of our tour will begin with an early wake up to see the sunrise over beautiful Mount Kilimanjaro. You will have a packed lunch provided today.
You will also explore Amboseli National Park and see its elephants in their natural habitat. You'll love watching them feed and bathe.
You can also visit a Maasai Village before your afternoon drive to Nairobi, where you will continue with your ongoing travel arrangements to head home.
Safe travels home, and visit again soon!