trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Hot Air Balloon
- Wildlife Watching
- Bird Watching
- Meet the Locals
Main travel focus
10 Days From Kenya to Tanzania with Love
- Our local experts will advise on the best locations for the time of year and optimum itinerary for your budget
- Fantastic game viewing and wildlife encounters
- Our lunches are full hot meals, served in complete tableware and accompanied by drinks and wine
- Our stars, the best of the best, hired through the most thorough recruitment system and paid well above average
This itinerary is special because it allows you to explore Kenya and Tanzania with more time to enjoy this unique experience. This adventure will begin with Lake Nakuru where you will find the famous flamingos and also white and black rhinos.
Before crossing the border, you will explore the Maasai Mara where many animals such as zebras, black-manned lions and many more live. When you reach the Serengeti, you'll realize the meaning of its name, which means endless plains. Get ready to discover animals of various species.
If you wish, you can take a balloon flight and enjoy the view from above. In Ngorongoro, you can ascend the crater and be in one of the most incredible places in the world. Lake Manyara will mesmerize you with its beautiful flora. It is known for the climbing lions, giraffes, buffaloes and other animals.
- All park and conservation fees - including Ngorongoro Crater service
- 4WD vehicle with safari Pop up Roof, unlimited mileage and guide/driver
- Binoculars (1 unit per car)
- Full board accommodation during the safari
- Unlimited Water
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation Insurance
- Tips for Guide
- Any meals in Arusha.
- International flights, visas, vaccinations, travel insurance
- Safari Activities
- Night Game Drive in Lake Manyara
- Canoeing Tour in Lake Manyara
- Treetop Walking in Lake Manyara
- Balloon flight in the Serengeti Cultural and Scenic Activities during Safari Days
- Visit to Masai Village
- Bike Ride in Lake Manyara region/Mto Wa Mbu Village
- Walking Tour in Lake Manyara region/Mto Wa Mbu Village
- Walking Tour in Ngorongoro Rim
- Visit to Olduvai Gorge
- 4W Drive in Karatu Coffee Farms
- Walking coffee tour
- Lunch at Gibbs Farm
- Arusha Town Free Days
- Day Trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro (visit waterfalls and surrounding valley with coffee/bananas farms. Lunch included)
- Short Trek in Mt. Kilimanjaro to 1st Base - (suitable for 1 or 2 days timeframes, via Marangu Route)
- Day Trip to Masai Village (lunch included)
- Horse Ride in Private Reserve (ride among wildebeest and antelopes)
- Coffee Plantation Tour in Private Coffee Plantation (2h duration, can be done during morning or afternoon)
- 4W Drive in Private Coffee Plantation (walking coffee tour & lunch at Coffee Lodge included. Min. bikes: 2)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Kenya!
You will be picked up early in the morning and driven to Lake Nakuru National Park.
It is world famous for its flamingos, a sanctuary for rhinos, and quite a global wonder.
Have lunch here, then embark on a game drive!
Embark On An Afternoon Game Drive
Go on an early morning drive to the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
The region hosts a lovely seasonal migration every year of thousands of zebras, wildebeest, and attendant predators.
Today too, you will head on an afternoon game drive. Later have a delectable dinner.
Spend Time In Maasai Mara
Today will be spent in the lovely Maasai Mara reserve.
Go looking for the Big Five - the elephant, the rhino, the lion, the buffalo, and the leopard. During your time, snap lovely photos of this scenic area!
Try And Catch Sight Of The Big Five
Your second day at the Maasai Mara reserve starts after a delicious breakfast.
Have fun exploring the region on a game drive. You can even catch sight of the Big Five if you're lucky!
Go On A Game Drive In The Maasai Mara
Start off your day with an early morning game drive in Maasai Mara while driving out of the reserve.
You will then go to the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. This place has more than 2 million large animals!
Welcome To The Serengeti
You will be spending the next two days in the Serengeti. You can see the vast Serengeti plains stretched out in front of you.
The area is host to many large predators like lions, cheetahs, and hyenas. Enjoy an afternoon game drive on the way to your campsite as well before dinner.
Spend A Day In The Serengeti
The day will be spent in the Serengeti as well. You will have a flexible schedule and unlimited mileage.
Enjoy the rich biodiversity of the region, as well as the gorgeous scenery!
Go On A Early Morning Safari
Wake up early and go on an early morning safari before eating your breakfast.
You can marvel at the sunrise in the African Savannah and its splendor. You will return to your camp for brunch afterward.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Ngorongoro which is a crater where there is a huge concentration of wildlife.
Descend Into Ngorongoro Crater
Today, you will descend into Ngorongoro Crater and you can marvel at the variety of habitats it contains.
Whether it is a river, a swamp, a lake, a forest, or plains, you can enjoy the site of the wildlife here.
After your game drive, you can enjoy a picnic lunch then afterward, go on another game drive before leaving for Arusha.
Explore Lake Manyara!
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before going on a full day game drive. Explore the enchanting Lake Manyara National Park. It is notable for having over 400 species of birds.
You can also marvel at the climbing lions and the rest of the wildlife. Enjoy the stunning views of the lake as well!