trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Indulgent Honeymoon with a Touch of Adventure
- Exclusive luxury hotels
- Romantic sailing experience
- Wine and gastronomic tours with experts
- Visit the highlights of Spain
After the wedding celebrations, take the time to celebrate once more, yet in a more intimate way, with a honeymoon to make memories that will last a lifetime. Unwind and indulge, with the unique gastronomy and culture of a country such as Spain, mixed in with a touch of adventure. This 14-day honeymoon is filled with relaxing and luxurious moments, while also offering myriad opportunitiese to be active and sensational.
- 14 nights accommodation in 5 luxurious 5-star hotels with breakfast included
- Private transport where necessary, with chauffeur in luxury Mercedes vehicles
- Arrival and departure transfers in luxury Mercedes vehicles
- Top official English speaking expert guides for all tours and experiences
- Train ticket from Madrid to Seville, preferencial seating and flexible ticket
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Ticket for the flight from Seville to Barcelona
- 24-hour assistance by phone during your time in Spain
- Transport not indicated
- Optional services
- Vehicle at disposal in Madrid - 4 hours (from 265€ euros in Mercedes Sedan)
- 2 Transfers In Seville for the Flamenco show (from 170€ euros in Mercedes Sedan)
- Arab Bath/Relaxing massage 30 min in Granada (from 170€ euros for 2 people)
- Vehicle at disposal in Barcelona - 4 hours (from 260€ euros in Mercedes Sedan)
- 2 transfer hotel- Barcelona port/ Barcelona port-hotel for Sunset Sailing (from 177€ euros in Mercedes Sedan)
- Romantic dinner during Sunset Sailing (supplement from 118€ euros for dinner for 2 people during the sailing)
- GERONA-BESALU - day trip with transfer and guide from Gerona (from 1330€ euros for 2 people, including guide, transport in Mercedes Sedan and entrance tickets Gerona Cathedral, the Jewish museum, and Besalu Mikve)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Spain!
Welcome to Spain!
We know you will have an incredible trip. Upon arriving in Madrid, you will be transferred to your hotel and take the rest of the evening at your leisure.
In the morning, enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Later, you will meet with your guide at your hotel for a private guided tour of Madrid and the Habsburgs.
Your guide will gladly recommend a restaurant for lunch at leisure on your own account.
In the afternoon, meet with your guide at the hotel for a private guided tour of Madrid with a duration of 3 hours.
Tour Seville by Horse-Drawn Carriage
In the morning, enjoy breakfast at your hotel then, meet with your driver for a private transfer to the Madrid train station. From there, take a train from Madrid to Seville and enjoy the beautiful Spanish scenery along the way.
Upon arrival in Seville, meet your driver where you will be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy a light lunch at leisure.
In the evening, meet with your guide at your hotel for a tour of Seville on a horse-drawn carriage, followed by a tapas tour through the city.
Dive into the Spanish Culture
In the morning, enjoy a private guided tour of Monumental Seville.
After, take the afternoon at your own leisure. Enjoy a delicious Spanish meal and explore the area.
In the evening, enjoy an authentic Flamenco show with dinner in Seville.
Take a Day Trip to Jerez and Sip Wine
In the morning, meet with your driver for a day trip to Jerez where you will take a private guided tour of the city, as well as a Sherry wine cellar tour and tasting experience.
After lunch, continue on to Cádiz for a private guided visit of the city before returning to Seville.
Take the rest of the evening at your own pace.
Welcome to La Bobadilla
In the morning, you will transfer from Seville to La Bobadilla.
Once you arrive, check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Enjoy a nice dinner out and explore the beautiful area.
In the morning, your driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your day trip to Granada.
Upon arrival in Granada, you will meet with your guide for a tour of the Alhambra and Generalife, followed by a tour of the Albayzin Quarter.
During your tour, you have the option to enjoy a relaxing Arabian bath experience.
Later, return to La Bobadilla and enjoy dinner at your leisure.
Take a Day Trip to Córdoba
Today, meet with your driver for a day trip to Córdoba. Once you arrive at Córdoba, you will meet your guide for a private tour of the Mosque and Judería of Córdoba.
After lunch, you'll return to La Bobadilla where you can take the rest of the day to relax or explore the charming area.
Welcome to Barcelona!
After breakfast, you will transfer to the Seville Airport for your flight to Barcelona.
Once you arrive in Barcelona, you'll be picked up and privately transferred to your hotel.
Take the rest of the day at your leisure. There is so much to explore, see, and do in Barcelona. The city is bursting with adventure!
Romantic Sea Sailing on the Shores of Barcelona
In the morning, get ready for a tour of 'Modernist Barcelona.'
In the afternoon and evening, you will meet with your Captain at the Barcelona port for a romantic sailing experience off the coast of Barcelona. Clink your glasses as you sip wine while taking in views of the city from the boat.
Travel to Beautiful Costa Brava
Today, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Costa Brava Sallés Hotel and Spa.
Here, you will have plenty of time for a few days at leisure to enjoy the last special moments of your honeymoon.
If you would prefer, we can offer an optional day trip from the Costa Brava to discover further parts of Catalonia. Feel free to let your guide know.
Indulge in Spa Treatments
Today, take time to indulge in luxurious spa treatments at your hotel and relax after the hustle and bustle of your wedding. The day is fully at your leisure.
Enjoy and relax!
Explore Costa Brava
Today is your last full day in Spain. Take another day for spa treatments at your hotel or explore the gorgeous area of Costa Brava. It's up to you!