trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Wildlife Watching
- City Tour
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Discover the Highlights of Nepal: 7-Day Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
- Enjoy a cultural excursion in Kathmandu covering UNESCO Heritage Sites
- Family friendly hotels with professional, local guides and naturalists
- Enjoy jungle activities at Chitwan
- Spend 2 overnights at the lake city, Pokhara, with sunrise excursions to Sarangkot and a Peace Stupa day hike
Join us on a seven-day Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara tour that covers major highlights of Nepal. Explore the culture heritage in Kathmandu which is known as "Living Cultural Museum in the World" and the UNESCO heritage sites to witness ancient traditions and rituals of Hindu and Buddhist followers.
On this trip, you will have quite the adventure! Witness all types of animal life such as, rhinos, and tigers which can be seen in the national parks. You will also have the chance to explore some amazing natural scenery and be under the shadow of giant mountains of the Himalayas.
Spend the night in Chitwan, known as one of the finest National Parks in South Asia. You'll also be immersed in nature at Pokhara, which is popular for a beautiful landscape and mountain sunrise views over Mount Annapurna, Fishtail, and Dhaulagiri from Sarangkot view point.
Your Kathmandu Journey starts here!
- 3 nights at a hotel in Kathmandu, includes daily breakfast
- 1 night at a hotel in Chitwan, includes all meals
- 2 nights at a hotel in Pokhara, includes daily breakfast
- Necessary airport transfers with a air-conditioned private vehicle in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary in a air-conditioned private vehicle
- Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara, Kathmandu private surface transfers in a air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tour with a English speaking local guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Jungle activities with an English speaking naturalist in Chitwan
- Jungle activities as per 1-2 days in Chitwan
- Chitwan National Park entrance fees, as applicable
- Sarangkot Sunrise Excursion in Pokhara
- Boat ride at Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Peace Stupa hike in Pokhara, escorted by guide
- Vehicle-related cost as applicable for fuel, parking and toll taxes
- Government taxes, as applicable
- Monument entrance fees at monuments in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Lunch & Dinner except in Chitwan
- White water rafting at Trishuli river on the way to Chitwan. ($25 USD per/person)
- Mandatory X-mas & New Year Gala Dinner at Hotels. (Upon Request)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Kathmandu!
Welcome to Kathmandu!
Your adventure starts in the capital city with its beauty and culture. After your long flight, you will be taken to your splendid hotel where you can relax or if you still have energy you can spend the day getting acquainted with the city!
Experience Sightseeing & A Tour Of Pashupatinath Temple
After an early, delicious breakfast, you will follow our guide to visit the Pashupatinath Temple located on the bank of the Bagmati River which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is a place for Hindus and visitors from all over the World to get in touch with their spirituality.
You will also be privileged to witness firsthand rare funeral ceremonies which will allow you to compare the differences between cultures.
Adventure Safari In Kathmandu
After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, we'll drive along a scenic mountain highway to Chitwan. Chitwan is an amazing park, famous for wildlife viewings of wildlife such as one horn rhinos, tigers, deer, and more! Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by a naturalist from your lodge that will lead you on a guided tour of the jungle.
A trip to the Tharu Villages will follow, where the indigenous people have lived for centuries! Later in the evening, it's Tharu stick dance time! You will be entertained by an amazing traditional dance, as you feast and drink!
Enjoy A Safari in the Wild
Explore inside the Chitwan with Jeep safari which offers excellent opportunity to encounter wild animals on natural habitat. Your naturalist will brief on the animals you see inside the forest area.On this Safari, you will see the wildlife Look closely, you will also see rhinos in the dense forest or maybe a tiger! You also will get to view The Himalayas in the distance! Make sure you have your camera to take pictures!
Get Ready For a Day Boats, Rivers, and Lakes!
Today you'll have a chance to see the beautiful sunrise over the ancient mountains of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Massif, and Fishtail!
We will cross Phewa Lake by boat, then walk to Peace Stupa and enjoy the White Pagoda located on the hill top of the Pokhara Valley Rim.
Everywhere you turn there is majesty, grandeur, and beauty! Take it all in and pictures, my friends!
A Free Day To Explore In The Himalayan Ranges
Today, it will be time to go head back to Kathmandu as our trip is almost over.
Since today is your last day, you will have free time to catch up on any last things you have to do in Kathmandu - including seeing the Himalayas for the final time!
Farewell To Kathmandu!
By the end of this tour, you'll find out there's much to see, enjoy and savor in the Land of the Himalayan People. You'll agree that they are so friendly, peaceful and lovely!
This is the end of the journey, but we are sure you will hold a special place for this amazing part of the Earth. You've seen many things and had experiences you will never forget - farewell until next time!