trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
7-Day Scenic Nepal Tour
- Visit 5 UNESCO cultural attractions in Kathmandu to see century-old traditions and rituals
- Professional and friendly local guide for sightseeing tours with private vehicle
- Private overnight excursion to Nagarkot to see sunrise and sunset views
- Spend two nights in Pokhara with a sunrise excursion to Sarangkot and boat ride at Phewa Lake
Imagine that you are standing in front of a panoramic mountain view with a glimpse of Mount Everest - the highest mountain peak in the world!
With this 7-day Scenic Nepal Tour, you will cover three important and scenic places in Nepal – Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Pokhara. Explore the cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley, escape the hustle and bustle of the big city by spending the night at a popular hill station Nagarkot, which offers the largest stretch mountain views in Nepal!
If the weather is clear you might also catch a glimpse of Mount Everest, as well as other the incredible views of the mighty Himalayans. Spend two nights at Lake City Pokhara, which is the ultimate place for natural beauty and includes a sunrise an excursion to Sarangkot! This is a perfect tour if you wish to experience the cultural and the nature of Nepal.
- 3 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu (twin/shared basis)
- 1 night in a hotel in Nagarkot (twin/share basis)
- 2 nights in a hotel in Pokhara (twin/share basis)
- Daily breakfast at hotels in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara
- Necessary airport transfers in Kathmandu, with assistance
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara via air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private vehicle transfers in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara, and Kathmandu
- English-speaking local guide for sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sarangkot sunrise excursion in Pokhara
- Complimentary 1-hour boat ride at Pokhara
- Vehicle-related expenses such as fuel, parking, toll taxes, etc.
- Government taxes, if applicable
- Monument entrance fees at monuments in Kathmandu and Pokhara (can be paid at the time of arrival)
- All meals, except breakfast
- White water rafting on the Trishuli River ($25 USD per/person)
- 1-hour Mount Everest experience with flight - guaranteed window seat ($220 USD per/person)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Kathmandu!
Upon arrival at the Kathmandu Airport, you'll meet your friendly guide who will transfer you to your hotel located in city center.
UNESCO Sites Of Nepal
After a delicious breakfast, get ready for your first day of sightseeing. First is a tour of Pashupatinath Temple, located on the bank of the Bagmati River where you can see the rituals of Hindu people and their morning activities. You might also witness the rare ceremony of funerals - as per Hindu traditions, cremation occurs on ghats on the bank of holy river Bagmati. Next, is a visit to The Boudhnath stupa, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in Nepal.
In the afternoon, you will drive to Swoyambhunath stupa located on the hill top overlooking Kathmandu valley where both Hindu and Buddhist pay homage to the site.
Finally, you will head to Patan, known as 'City of Beauty' and famous for its metal works and wood carvings. You'll stroll the narrow lanes of Patan and visit Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple, Mahaboudhi stupa and The Golden Temple.
Afterward, return back to your hotel and relax.
Visit Magnificent Bhaktapur
After breakfast, follow your guide for a 14-kilometer drive east to Kathmandu to visit the well-preserved ancient city of Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur is the cultural hub of Newari people and known for the 1934 and 2015 earthquakes, in which decorated buildings and shrines were destroyed. Nonetheless, the main square still contains a few temples and other architectural showpieces such as the Lion Gate, the statue of Bhupatindra Malla, the Palace of 55 windows, the Bell of the Barking Dogs, the Nyatapola Temple and more.
Next, drive to Nagarkot Hill Station. Nagarkot is popular for its incredible sunrise and sunset views over the Himalayas, located at an altitude of 2100 meters! If the weather is very clear, you might be able to see Mount Everest – the highest peak in the world!
Afterwards, enjoy free time to stroll around or simply relax at your hotel.
Beautiful Himalaya Views
Start your morning early to witness the magnificent sunrise over the Himalayas from your hotel. Afterwards, enjoy a well-deserved breakfast.
After breakfast, you will drive to Pokhara, famous for its wonderful views of the Himalayas and its snow-fed lakes. The reflection of Mt. Fishtail and the Annapurna Range on Lake Phewa is breathtaking!
Pokhara is also the base camp for trekking in the Annapurna region, with other day-hike tours around valley rim. Use the afternoon to stroll around Phewa Lakeside area.
See the Sunrise over Annapurna
Begin your morning early with an excursion to Sarangkot to see the sunrise over Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri massif and Mt. Fishtail.
Afterward, you'll return to your hotel for breakfast and to relax a bit.
Later in the afternoon, commence on a Pokhara City Tour which includes Bindavashini Temple, Seti Gorge, Devis fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave. The tour includes a complimentary boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara.
Gaze upon Breathtaking Landscapes
In the morning, it is time to head back to Kathmandu. Use the ride to gaze out over the beautiful Nepalese landscape. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to your hotel where you can rest or spend the day as you wish! Get out and try an authentic Nepalese dish at one of the many excellent restaurants, perhaps?