trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Meet the Locals
- Boat | Sailing Boat
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
7-Day Exploration of Hidden Kingdom in Western Myanmar
- A private drive to Mrauk U through villages.
- Unforgettable sunset view from a hill nearby Htaukkhan-Thein Temple.
- Visit the Chin Villages and get a closer look at the famous elder ladies with the tattooed faces.
- Watch the beautiful sunrise along the Kaladan River.
Discover the best secrets of Myanmar in this amazing 7-day tour! You will have a chance to visit Yangon, Sittwe, and Mrauk U. Every temple, historical site, and place you will visit is unique and worth the trip. You will also visit local villages and get to know the locals, observe their way of life and enjoy the scenic views! This trip is definitely the experience of a lifetime you're looking for!
- 6x overnights in hotel in double/ twin or single occupancy include (ABF) breakfast
- Transportation for excursions and sightseeing with a private car, driver and air conditioning (as mentioned in above programme)
- Domestic flights including airport transfers and tax (Yangon – Sittwe / Sittwe -Yangon)
- Boat from Mrauk U to Sittwe
- Boat for visiting Chin Villages in Mrauk U
- Government tax, admission & zone fees at each destination for above tour
- English speaking station guides at each destination
- International flight ticket arrangement to/from Yangon
- Visa arrangements for Myanmar
- Any personal expenses for souvenirs, lunch, dinner, tips, etc.
- Meals not mentioned in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Language Guides for Italian, Spanish and so on
- Special requests for important occasions
- Any other special requests
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Yangon
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar. The city gives an impression of floating shimmering pagodas and being full of trees. The center still retains many impressive old buildings from the British colonial period.
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by your guide and accompanied to visit the city. Afterwards, you will be transferred to your hotel. Make sure that you take a good rest, because the adventure will start tomorrow!
Sightseeing In Yangon
After breakfast at your hotel, you will start the day with the sightseeing in Yangon. First, you will visit Sule Pagoda. Here, you can also visit the nearby British colonial era buildings such as the City Hall, Immigration office and High Court building as well as the Mahabandoola Park. This historical stroll provides ample photo opportunities for the keen photographer, so don't forget to bring your camera with you! Afterwards, you will visit the Shwedagon Pagoda, the highlight of any trip to Yangon, before going back to your hotel. Indeed, we have saved the best for last!
Your Trip To Mrauk U
Today, you will be transferred to the airport in Yangon for your domestic flight to Sittwe. On arrival in Sittwe, you will drive to the hotel in Mrauk U for your overnight stay. The rest of the day is at your own leisure. You can relax at the hotel or do your prefer taking a stroll to explore Mrauk U?
Explore The Temples In Mrauk U
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will continue your sightseeing in Mrauk U. Your first visit will be at the Koe-Thaung Temple which is famous for the 90,000 Buddha images it features! Next on program is a visit to Shit-Thaung Temple, Andaw-Thein Temple, and Htaukkhan-Thein Temple. Each temple boasts of its unique beauty and is definitely worth your visit! You will end the day by watching the beautiful sunset from a hill nearby Htaukkhan-Thein Temple.
A Memorable Visit To Chin Village
Today, you will visit some Chin Villages north of Mrauk U, on the bank of Laymro River. You will visit Chin Villages by boat. The boat trip takes 2.5 hours, on the way you can enjoy local life and scenic view of each side of the river. There, you will find the elder ladies who are famous for their completely tattooed faces! Afterwards, you can visit Pan Paung Chin village and Shaw Mae village where you will have a chance to learn the local culture, see the village houses made of bamboo and enjoy a walk through their villages on the hill. The sight is very poetic and worth capturing on your camera!
On Your Way Back To Yangon
Your trip is about to end. After breakfast, you will drive to the jetty for the boat to Sittwe. The ferry ride takes about five hours and you can enjoy the view and sunrise along the Kaladan River. In Sittwe, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Yangon.
Upon arrival back to Yangon Airport, you will be welcomed by your driver and transferred to your hotel to rest.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have free leisure time until your departure flight home. If your stuff is already packed, you have the possibility to take a last goodbye stroll through the city.
The transfer to the Yangon International Airport provides a brief moment for you to ponder unforgettable memories of a truly unique experience in this beautiful country. Have a safe flight back home and share your wonderful experience with your family and friends!