trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Jordan Excursion - Petra & Rum
- Well chosen program to fit all your expectations.
- Well chosen hotels to give you the right comfort after a day full of activities
- Private trips with excellent escort drivers
- Beautifuly suitable for couples, honeymooners, families , friends, and small groups.
Explore the gorgeous desert fortresses, pay a visit to amazing cities like Jerash and Ajloun and discover their sights. See where the famous movie "The Martian" was a shot in Wadi Rum, as well as the place where Lawrence of Arabia lived.
Relax at the beaches of the Red Sea, and see one of the most preserved coral reefs in the world. An adventure you will never forget!
- MEET & ASSIST UPON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- FREE VISA FEES AS PER CURRENT GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS ( MAY CHANGE)
- ACCOMMODATION AT HOTELS AS MENTIONED ABOVE ON BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- TRANSFERS AS PER MENTIONED IN THE PROGRAM IN A/C VEHICLE: CAR/ MINIVAN
- ENGLISH SPEAKING ESCORT/DRIVER ALL THROUGH DAYS OF TOURS AND TRANSFERS
- LOCAL ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE AT PETRA & JERASH FOR 01HRS30 - 02 HRS FOR INDIVIDUALS (01 - 06 PAX)
- ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES MENTIONED IN ITINERARY.
- 4x4 JEEP RIDE IN RUM VALLEY (BEDOUIN JEEP) FOR 2 HOURS (WHERE & IF APPLICABLE)
- 02 SMALL BOTTLES OF MINERAL WATER PER PAX PER DAY FOR TOURING DAYS
- DEPARTURE TAXES
- LUNCHES OR DINNERS
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TICKET
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- CARRIAGES IN PETRA
- GRATUITIES (TIPS) TO GUIDES, DRIVERS, HORSE BOYS IN PETRA, RESTAURANTS & HOTEL STAFF
- Private Guide service (USD 150 per day)
- New Year Gala Dinner (USD 110 per person)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Jordan
Your driver will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport, and transfer you to your hotel in Amman. After check-in and resting for a couple of hours, you will be picked up and taken on a half-day city tour of Amman, the lively capital of Jordan.
Visit highlights like the Citadel, Roman Theater, King Abdullah Mosque, and delve into vibrant bazaars. And don't forget to sample some delicious middle-eastern food!
Cruising Kings Highway
After breakfast, drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway: the ancient road mentioned in the Bible, which links prehistoric villages from the Stone Age and biblical towns. Stop at Madaba, ‘The City of Mosaics’, 30 km south of Amman. Visit the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George with the famous 6th Century Byzantine mosaic map of the Holy Land and other biblical sites.
Proceed to Mt. Nebo, known as the burial-place of Prophet Moses. The mountain, which rises to 840 m altitude offers a spectacular view of the Holy Land. Continue driving via the Kings Highway to Kerak, a magnificent Crusader Castle built in the 12th century AD, situated on a hilltop about 1000 meters above sea level and surrounded by beautiful valleys on three sides.
Proceed to Petra for overnight.
UNESCO World Heritage Petra
After breakfast, you will visit breathtaking Petra. The rose-red city is one of the most magnificent and mysterious cities in the world.
Starting from the entrance you will take a horseback ride for around 300 Meters to the beginning of the Siq (not recommended for elderly people), then walk through the narrow gorge ( 1 Kilometer on Foot) until you reach the Treasury.
Then proceed to the Nabatean Tombs, the Roman Theater, and the Colonnaded Street. After soaking in the most iconic of sandstone facades, you will travel on to the Rum Valley for dinner and overnight
After breakfast, embark on an adventurous 2-hour ride in a Jeep through Wadi Rum, another UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy the various landscapes of the desert with bizarre rock formations and colorful sandstone mountains, the set of famous movies like "Lawrence of Arabia" or "The Martian".
After lunch, it is time for the transfer back to Amman for your last over-night.