trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Jordan Break Away
- Families and friends, excellent medium-fitness trips
- Well chosen hotels to give you the right comfort after a day full of activities
- Private trips with excellent escort drivers
- Beautifuly suitable for couples, honeymooners, families , and small groups.
See the gorgeous desert fortresses, pay a visit to amazing cities like Jerash and Ajloun and explore their sights. See where the famous movie "The Martian" was a shot in Wadi Rum, as well as the place where Lawrence of Arabia lived.
Relax at the beaches of the Red Sea, and see one of the most preserved coral reefs in the world. This adventure is one you will never forget!
- MEET & ASSIST AT AIRPORT
- FREE VISA FEES AS PER CURRENT GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS
- ACCOMMODATION AT HOTELS AS MENTIONED ABOVE ON BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- TRANSFERS AS PER MENTIONED IN THE PROGRAM IN A/C VEHICLE: CAR/ MINIVAN
- ENGLISH SPEAKING ESCORT/DRIVER ALL THROUGH DAYS OF TOURS AND TRANSFERS
- LOCAL ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE AT PETRA & JERASH FOR 01HRS30 - 02 HRS
- ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES MENTIONED IN ITINERARY.
- 02 SMALL BOTTLES OF MINERAL WATER PER PAX PER DAY ON TOURING DAYS
- LUNCHES OR DINNERS
- DEPARTURE TAXES
- FLIGHT TICKET
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- CARRIAGES IN PETRA
- GRATUITIES (TIPS) TO GUIDES, DRIVERS, HORSE BOYS IN PETRA, RESTAURANTS & HOTEL STAFF.
- 2h Jeep Safari on day 5 (from USD 50 per person)
- Trekking Tour in ... (USD 35 per person)
- Private guide service (USD 150 per day)
- New Year Gala Dinner (USD 160 per person)
- Additional night at Beach Resort (USD 120 per night)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Amman
Upon disembarking your aircraft, you will go through the halls till you reach the immigration area, where you will meet our representative who will be holding a board sign with your name. He will lead you through the procedures and deliver you to your coach transfer to your hotel.
Amman, Mount Nebo, and the Dead Sea
After breakfast, you'll start a city tour of Amman, visiting the Citadel with an Archeological Museum inside, the Roman Theater and lively Downtown.
At 10:30, a transfer takes you on a one-hour drive to Madaba, where you can explore St. George’s Church. The next highlight Mount Nebo, where Moses is thought to be buried.
The journey continues with an awesome descent to the Dead Sea where you can enjoy some free time at a Dead Sea Spa Hotel for swimming and floating in the salt-rich water.
With silken skin from a mud bath, you will be picked up and return to Amman in the evening.
UNESCO World Heritage Site Petra
After a sumptuous breakfast, you will start a three-hour ride to Petra. Arriving at Petra, you will take a horse ride for around 300 Meters till you reach the entrance of the Siq (not recommended for elderly people), then walk about one km through the Siq, a breathtaking gorge till you reach the Treasury.
Take in the awe-inspiring sandstone building and continue to explore the city, built by Arab Nabateans, venturing along pink-hued streets past royal tombs, temples, churches, museums, the Monastery, and Colonnaded Street.
Full of unique impressions, you will return to Amman for overnight