trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
2-day Short Intrepid Break to Petra and Wadi Rum
- Families and friends , excellent medium fitness trips
- Well chosen hotels to give you the right comfort after a full day of activities
- Private trips with excellent escort drivers
- Beautifuly suitable for couples, honeymooners, families , friends, and small groups.
Wadi Rum and Petra are magnificent feats, combining the beauty of these natural landscapes with a cultural nod to the region's past. If you're looking to see another side to the Middle East unlike anything you've seen before, our two-day break designed specifically for the environmentally conscious is a visit to Jordan's most globally revered and renowned sites.
As you drive through the desert as you approach Wadi Rum, you'll begin to think that you've left Earth. The monolithic mounds rising from the ground are behemoths which have provided the setting for Hollywood's biggest films. Star Wars, Lawrence of Arabia and Transformers. Chances are you've already seen it, but now it's time to experience it firsthand.
In Petra, prepare for the unexpected beauty lying around every corner. Your eyes will not be able to cope with the beauty of the hues as the sun hits the sandstone canyons.
- MEET & ASSIST
- FREE VISA FEES AS PER CURRENT GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS ( MAY CHANGE)
- ACCOMMODATION AT HOTELS AS MENTIONED ABOVE ON HALF BOARD BASIS.
- TRANSFERS AS MENTIONED IN THE PROGRAM.
- ENGLISH SPEAKING ESCORT/DRIVER ALL THROUGH DAYS OF TOURS AND TRANSFERS
- LOCAL ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE AT PETRA & JERASH FOR 01HRS30 - 02 HRS
- ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES MENTIONED IN ITINERARY.
- 4x4 JEEP RIDE IN RUM VALLEY (BEDOUIN JEEP) FOR 2 HOURS (WHERE & IF APPLICABLE)
- 02 SMALL BOTTLES OF MINERAL WATER PER PAX PER DAY FOR TOURING DAYS
- DEPARTURE TAXES
- CARRIAGES IN PETRA
- SHUTTLE BUS / TRANSFER IN BORDERS BETWEEN THE TWO POINTS OF IMMIGRATION
- GRATUITIES (TIPS) TO GUIDES, DRIVERS, HORSE BOYS IN PETRA, RESTAURANTS & HOTEL STAFF
- PRIVATE NATIONAL GUIDE
- Private guide service (USD 150 per day)
- New Year Gala Dinner (to be advised)
Example Trip to customize
Be Transported to Another Planet in Wadi Rum
Upon arrival at the Arava border, you will be met by one of our multi-lingual Jordanian representatives who will drive you from the Aqaba border station to the Wadi Rum Nature Reserve.
Also known as The Valley of the Moon, the valley is etched into granite and sandstone and located about 60 km East of Aqaba.
Along the way, you will enjoy stark and untouched desert landscapes that glisten in the shimmering heat. When you arrive at the nature reserve, we will take you on a two-hour 4x4 Jeep tour which will cover all highlights of this otherworldly and globally renowned vacation spot.
After the tour, you will continue onto Petra for your overnight stay.
Marvel at the Feats of the Past in Petra
Today, you will spend a full day touring Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The 5 to 6 hours excursion of the "Red Rose City" will take you through magnificent sandstone cliffs, canyons, and caverns which empty out into awe-inspiring buildings carved into the stone.
The tour includes horseback riding through the "Ciq" (Canyon), which merges with a captivating view of the pink stone Treasury, the Roman Theater and more.
After you’ve finished a fantastic day in this unforgettable location, you will proceed to the Araba Borders. If time allows, you’ll have a short panoramic visit of Aqaba City on the return trip to Israel.