trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Fixed Departure
- City Tour
- Private Bus
Main travel focus
Serendipity Tour through Jordan
- Varied sightseeing program
- Comfort hotels to relax and be energized
- Private tours with experienced drivers
- Experience shared with other people
Join us on this 8-day journey through Jordan and discover more of this beautiful piece of land. See the gorgeous desert fortresses, pay a visit to amazing cities like Jerash and Ajloun and explore the contemporary city life in Amman. See where the famous movie "The Martian" was a shot in Wadi Rum, as well as the place where Lawrence of Arabia lived. Relax at the beaches of the Red Sea, and see one of the best-preserved coral reefs in the world. This adventure is one you will never forget!
Experience the outstanding Orient, through its marvelous deserts and incredible monuments.
- Assistance at the airport
- Visa fees as per current regulations
- Accommodation as mentioned on half-board basis
- Transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide for selected tours
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- 4x4 Jeep ride in Rum Valley
- 2 small bottles of water per person per day
- Departure tax
- Lunch or any other non mentioned meal
- Flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and any extras
- Tips for drivers and guides (recommended)
- • GRATUITIES (TIPS) TO GUIDES, DRIVERS, HORSE BOYS IN PETRA, RESTAURANTS & HOTEL STAFF.
- • ANY MEALS UNMENTIONED IN TOUR PROGRAM.
- Extension in Aqaba or Dead Sea
- Excursions to City of Assalt, Jerusalem or Bethlehem, Ajloun Prophet Trail, Maeen hot springs, Dead Sea or other destinations
- Activities such as a flight over Amman, flight trip to Jalaad, Dead Sea gyrocopter ride, balloon trip, ATV buggies or camel ride in Rum Valley or a dinner in Petra
- JERUSALEM & BETHLEHEM - Check with us for availability and rates
- Half-day tour to the Dead Sea or the Mujeb Valley
- FLIGHT TRIP (AMMAN-JALAAD-AJLOUN-AMMAN). Check with us for availability and rates
- DEAD SEA HD GYROCOPTER RIDE - check with us for availability and rates
- PETRA KITCHEN SELF COOKING DINNER. Check with us for availability and rates
- ATV BUGGIES & CAMEL RIDE IN RUM VALLEY. Check with us for availability and rates
|Trip Dates||Days||Min/Max Passengers||Price (p.p.)||Single Room Supplement||Status|
|Oct 19, 2019 until Oct 26, 2019||8||2/20||$ 1,304||$ 170||G||Bookable||Request|
Welcome to Jordan!
Upon arriving at Queen Alia International Airport, you will be assisted by our representatives through immigration. Transfer to your hotel in Amman. Overnight.
On your first day in Jordan, you will enjoy a good breakfast to start the day. Thereafter you will head North of Amman to visit the Ajloun Saladin Castle overlooking Jordan Valley. This way, you will get a good first overview of what the landscape has to offer. Your day trip will continue to one of the best preserved Roman cities of the Decapolis (Jerash) and then, travel back to Amman for the night.
The third day of your trip is free for you to spend as you like. Of course, we can give you many recommendations for local tours in Amman or even day tours like a visit to nearby Jerusalem.
In the morning, your driver is waiting for you to take you to visit the Madaba Church which holds the oldest known mosaic map of the Holy Land.
Next, you will continue your tour to Mount Nebo to visit the Byzantine church, an impactful sight in itself. Later on, you will head to view the Mujeb Valley Panorama and proceed to Karaka.
In the afternoon you will visit one of the six magnificent crusader castles. The Crusader Castles were used to guard important trade routes and are now unique historical sights. As most crusader castles were constructed in remote parts of Jordan they can be difficult to reach but it also means you will have a great trip on the way there.
To conclude the day your driver will take you to Petra, where you will spend the night.
For most visitors, Petra, one of the 7 wonders of the world, is the highlight of the Jordan tour.
This world-famous archeological site lies in the southwestern desert of Jordan and dates back to around 300 BC, when it was established as the capital of the Nabatean Kingdom. Accessible via a narrow canyon called Al Siq, Petra reveals tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs which gave it the nickname the "Rose City". The most iconic structure is The Treasury, the 45 m-high Al Khazneh temple with an ornate, Greek-style façade.
You will spend the whole day exploring the site starting with a walk through the Siq. After your visit, you will drive to the Rum Valley where you will enjoy a nice camp dinner and spend the night.
A Day in Wadi Rum
This morning, you will have to get up early to make the most of the day. After breakfast, your driver will be waiting for you to drive you southwards to Wadi Rum.
Today, you will explore one of the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world. To change the perspective you will hop on a 4WD for a two-hours tour for a thrilling ride through the desert.
Afterwards, you will head back to Amman on the Wadi Araba Road. There you will make a quick stop for a panoramic tour of Aqaba.
A Castle in the Desert
This is your last full day of this journey - we recommend you to take everything in and try to memorize as much as you can of this unique experience.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will head east of Amman to visit the Desert Castles, beautiful examples of early Islamic art and architecture, back then used as forts and hunting lodges.
You will enjoy this morning-excursion and then return to Amman to visit the Citadel and the Roman Amphitheater.
Tonight you will spend your last night at your hotel, enjoy the amenities and indulge in the last traditional dinner.
After the last breakfast in Jordan, you will be picked up from your hotel and will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport in Amman for departure. From there, you will either take an onward flight to extend your stay or fly back home.
We hope you enjoyed this trip with us and learned a lot about Jordan and the surrounding regions.