Are you energetic, motivated and looking to make an impact in a travel startup? Are you a people person, able to engage with a multinational and multicultural audience of demanding travelers and agencies?
trip.me enables travelers to customize their travel experience completely and experience the world uniquely, and we empower local communities to build and grow their economies and develop tourism that is sustainable and mindful.
In this role, you will help deliver superb customer service and offer knowledgeable travel advice and support to our customers and partners. You need to be a confident communicator both verbal and written, able to multitask, organize yourself and own the role in a small, busy and thriving startup.
- Answer calls, emails and platform messages from travelers and partners, delivering trip.me standard of service
- Set up systems, checks and processes to meet the partner and traveller needs to improve workflow and minimise errors
- Become subject area expert on trip.me platforms and products, and be able to help internally and externally with user experience
- Assist with bookings and follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Promote the trip.me brand on calls and at fairs and maximise sales opportunities when advising customers and partners.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve service issues and put procedures in place to mitigate them
- Manage escalation and feedback calls, and mitigate impact by delivering outstanding care and service
- have at least 1 year of experience in customer service
- speak fluent German (native preferred) and English (C2 minimum)
- have experience and an interest in tourism/travel
- Customer service describes you – you understand customers’ needs and create solutions
- are able to cultivate relationships
- are capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking and handling high volume effectively
- are a strong and confident communicator
- are independent and able to own and shape the role, but a team player when it comes to achieving wider goals
- are comfortable with technology and able to use office software
- Full-time position with a competitive salary
- A modern and easily accessible workplace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated, international and fun team
- Expand your network at tourism fairs
- Yearly learning budget
- Fun, friendly and international team and connections with travelers and partners all over the world
- Awaydays, regular team lunches and activities
- 26 holidays when you join
- Mentorship, training, and support from day 1
We are a fast-growing startup in Berlin with a small team and every person we add to the team matters. We are looking for an exceptional person able to make an impact on the role and grow with us.
Are you ready to join the team?
Please send your application to Mervin ([email protected]) quoting your earliest start date as well as your salary expectations.