Careers | Join the trip.me way of travel
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join trip.me!
trip.me is growing and is looking for passionate people who like to grow with us!
trip.me is the online platform for personalized travel directly from the local destination experts. By cutting out the middleman, we give our travelers a unique experience in each destination and strengthen the local economy at the same time.
At trip.me you will be challenged to bring yourself and the company to the next level with the responsibilities you get.
At the same time you are in contact with different cultures within our network of travel experts worldwide.
5 reasons to join trip.me:
1. trip.me is the place where you can drive your personal development and take responsibility
2. Work in an international team with English as company language
3. Feel the direct impact of changing the travel industry and enable the traveler to be in contact with the true travel experts worldwide
5. You feel aligned with our mission, vision and core values
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, motivated to develop yourself and you like travel as much as we do, then have a look at the currently open positions and join our team!
Are you looking for a position where you can combine your passion for marketing and travel? This is what you are looking for! The last years trip.me grew rapidly as a trusted internet platform where travelers looking for unique experiences can select, personalize and book trips directly with local agencies all around the world.
This position offers you the unique opportunity to have an active role in the further growth of trip.me. As SEA manager you are responsible for your own campaigns and the further development of the channels.
trip.me is active in 3 languages - English, German and Dutch - or which we have growth plans that can be aligned with your own personal growth plan. Are you interested in growing yourself and the company further? In that case, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Own your marketing campaigns to have a real influence on the growing business success
- Create new campaigns to stimulate the growth of the company by at least 100%
- Use your SEA knowledge to optimize the bids for the best CPA
- Implement new SEA strategies within the already existing structures
- Measure and analyse your results and take action to optimize future outcomes
- Align your work with the Marketing & Operations teams, track your progress and report your results to the team
- Prioritize your tasks and ideas to stay focused
- Work in a result-oriented team
- Show your passion for the trip.me business model, marketing and travel
- Drive trip.me to the next level by testing and launching new channels.
- Analyse data to identify KPIs and understand online traffic patterns
- Stay informed of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
More than a job
- We provide training and support for your career development
- Work in a motivated international team
- Regular self-organized team events.
- Work from abroad on our yearly "Team Offsite" for 2-3 weeks (past destinations: Colombia 2015, Spain + Morocco 2016, Portugal 2017)
- Vouchers for your or your friend’s next trips to one of our destinations
Ready to develop yourself and trip.me?
Send your application including earliest start date, salary expectation to Edgar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you passionate about travel? Are you eager to constantly learn and grow? Are you motivated to change the travel industry? Then you will love being part of the trip.me team!
trip.me is an online platform for personalized travel directly from local agencies. We are enabling travelers to connect with local experts in the destination to organize a trip that is truly tailored to their wishes since 2013.
As Sales Master at trip.me, your challenge is to substantially grow our partner network worldwide. It is your success to attract and pre-select the best local agencies for our trip.me travelers. We promise each traveler a special experience - so quality is key. You have the opportunity to build strong connections in an international setting, where communication is key to successfully mastering cross-cultural business relationships.
trip.me is active in 3 languages - English, German and Dutch - for which we have growth plans aligned with the Sales Master role. Your challenge is to set up a well working B2B sales strategy and run it successfully to meet the growth goals on a short, mid and long-term basis.
Your challenges & opportunities as Sales Master:
- Use your knowledge of B2B sales to develop and execute a successfully running sales strategy. Goal is to grow our partner network by 50% within 12 months.
- Create a pool of potential partners and maintain a steady flow of pre-selected new partner agencies to the Operations team (for current and new destinations)
- Design a structured sales funnel and rethink the presentation of trip.me in the reach out and onboarding stage to increase the interest in becoming a partner
- Overcome the cross-cultural barriers and use the best arguments when discussing business opportunities with potential partner agencies around the world
- Connect with potential partners on a personal level to set the base for long lasting fruitful partnerships
- Align your destination focus with Marketing & Operations, track your progress and report your results to the team
- Be the master of B2B sales and the proactive driver in your role
- Be present at tourism fairs to maintain relationships with current and to connect with new partners
- Show your passion for the trip.me business model, your position as Sales Master and for travel
- Maintain a drive to develop yourself and the company further
What we offer:
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- Growth within the company and room for personal development
- Work in an international team - Communication within the team in English
- Regular team activities outside the office
- Option to work from abroad on our "Team Offsite" for 2-3 weeks (past destinations: Colombia 2015, Spain + Morocco 2016, Portugal 2017)
If you are passionate about travel, about giving business opportunities to local agencies worldwide, and about enabling our travelers to choose from a wider range of travel destinations, then we should meet!
Send your application including earliest start date, salary expectation to Sandra (email@example.com) and show us, why you should be our Sales Master.
You find all the details here.
Are you a marketing genius looking to flex your online marketing muscles? Are you incurably addicted to travel? Can you see yourself working alongside a multinational team of highly motivated, fun and talented professionals? Would you like to work in exciting, sunny Berlin, Germany and share your passion for travel with the world? If so, we'd like to give you the chance to show off your marketing chops at trip.me as we aggressively conquer the travel market.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in Online Marketing with advanced skills SEA
- Thorough understanding of online marketing principles and strategies
- German native speaker with excellent English skills
- Proven track record of successful online marketing projects
- Great analytical skills to analyze AdWords & GA Reports
- Not only enjoys working but spreads joy to colleagues
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Has a passion for travel
- SEA is one of our major acquisition channel, you'll be responsible for our German SEA campaigns
- Create and publish great content for our German Social Media channels
- Through onsite & offsite optimization achieve improved performance of our SEO channel
- Steady analysis of performance of our campaigns and improving both campaigns and increase conversion rates on our site
- Identify and manage the execution of joint marketing opportunities
See yourself in this position? Well you better get right to it: Send your resume now to Edgar (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your salary expectations.
You have a passion for writing, an excellent command of the English/German language and love to create travel related content? Then join us as a freelance writer!
We are currently on the lookout for writers capable of creating professional and attractive content and write unique and engaging trip descriptions for our tours on our website.
Skills and requirements desired:
- Writers with experience or passion in generating travel-related content
- Native English or German speaker and excellent command of the language
- Proofreading will also be a responsibility in addition to ensuring quality and reader-friendliness.
You will work from an individualized dashboard, where you can get an overview of all open jobs and compensation and select which jobs you would like to undertake.
What is trip.me?
trip.me is a secure internet platform where customers, who are looking for a unique travel experience, can plan their trip together with carefully selected destination experts worldwide, adjust the tour according to their individual needs and book directly. This makes travel more individual, with travel advice from real experts and personal connections. And by doing so strengthen the local economy and community as well. For further information please check here: https://www.trip.me/
We are looking forward to your application!
Does this sound interesting to you? Then don’t hesitate and send your short application to Edgar at email@example.com