trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
5 Day Best Of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, And The Dead Sea
- The old city of Jerusalem - the Western Wall and the Holy Sepulcher Church
- The Mahne Yehuda Market - tasting local foods
- Float on the Dead Sea
- Herodion – the private palace and burial site of king Herod
This Best of Jerusalem Trip gives you a chance to get more of Jerusalem. Staying in the city for the all your journey gives you the opportunity to learn about the city and to be a Jerusalemite for a few days and not to swoosh through like most trips. Spend your free evenings in the city and get to know Jerusalem by night.
Tour historic Massada before floating on the soothing, mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea. Finally, travel to Bethlehem and visit the Church of Nativity, and further down south, the site of Herodion. If time permits, visit the interesting city of David.
- 5x nights accommodation in Jerusalem - with full buffet breakfast
- Entrances to all sites as per itinerary
- Guide in an official tourist vehicle, for a total of 4 days of touring
- Meeting upon arrival at the airport, assistance and transfer to the hotel in Jerusalem
- Meeting and assistance upon departure at the airport
- Gratuities or Tips
- Any type of insurance
- Personal expenses
- Jeep tour to the Judea Desert and the desert monasteries (from $275/per jeep for up to 6 people)
- Wine tour and tasting
- Sound and light show at the Tower of David (from $16/per person)
- Mahne Yehuda culinary tour, or Bite card ( from $30/per person)
- ATV's ride at the Judean desert, zip line, rappelling
- Camel ride or camel ride and biblical style dinner in the desert
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Jerusalem!
Welcome to Jerusalem!
Arrive in the afternoon, meet and drive to your hotel in Jerusalem.
Go for an evening stroll downtown or around the old train station.
Discover Old Jerusalem
Begin your Jerusalem discovery with an overview and introduction to the old city from the Hass Promenade. Continue into the Old City and the Jewish Quarter – the Cardo, the Burnt House, and the Western Wall.
Go for a walk through the underground tunnels and on through the Christian Quarter, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and colorful Arab markets.
Explore New Jerusalem
Devote today to touring the important sites in the New Jerusalem. Start the day off by touring the Yad Vashem or Holocaust Museum and Memorial Site.
Proceed to the Israel Museum, where the Dead Sea scrolls are exhibited. In the afternoon, hit the Mahne Yehuda Market for some cool food tastings and the classic Jerusalem atmosphere.
Tour Massada And Float On The Dead Sea
Today, drive through the remarkable scenery of the Dead Sea and continue to Massada. It is situated right on an isolated cliff in the Judean Desert. The site has was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001.
Massada was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their rebellion against the Romans. Visit the excavations of King Herod’s palace, the synagogue, bathhouse and much more. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea.
The Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth. Bring your swimsuit to float on the salty mineral-rich water.
In the morning, visit the city of Bethlehem and the church of Nativity. Travel further south to visit the site of Herodion – the private palace and burial site of King Herod.
If time permits, visit the city of David and the ancient water system of Jerusalem.
Depending on your departure flight, transfer to the airport. Safe travels, and visit again soon!