trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Meet the Locals
- Horseback Riding
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
Embark on an Express Persian Luxury Trip
- Overnight stay with a view of the ancient site of Persepolis
- Caviar tasting at modern Persian fusion restaurant enjoying a romantic 5-course meal
- Visit Tehran, Abyaneh, Kashan, Yazd, Esfahan and Shiraz
- Gaze at magnificent Persepolis, Naghshe Rustam and Pasargadae
Embark on an Express trip to Persia, the cradle of civilization and explore Persian history from the ancient days to contemporary Iran. In this tour, you will have the chance to see the most important sights of the country and make the most of your stay by visiting more than 6 major cities.
This is one of the best routes for those with limited time who are eager to see the most, and it is very convenient to add one or two days to the beginning or end of the tour to explore more of these ancient cities or to combine this itinerary with neighboring countries, such as UAE and Uzbekistan, making it even more rewarding.
- Iran visa reference assistance, including code to pick up your visa from your selected Iran Consulate/Embassy
- Iran travel insurance
- 7 nights accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar with buffet breakfast and all the relevant taxes and service charges
- All meals, 6X Lunch and 7X Dinner mainly in Traditional Persian Restaurants
- All entrance fees
- All porter and restaurant tipping
- English-speaking Certified National Guide from Shiraz Airport to Tehran Airport during the whole trip
- 8 Days Airconditioned Private car and Driver for Max 2 PAX tours and Van for 3 to 6 PAX, 2 bottles of mineral water every day inside the car with a welcome pack and Persian nut mix on arrival day
- 2x Picnic during the trip with water/sweet melon, tea and coffee
- Welcome pack, including Iranian sim card per couple, topped with 5 EURO
- International flights (you may arrange this with us and we can provide you with the best suitable deals and assist you with the best airline for this itinerary)
- Driver and guide tipping
- Domestic flights
- Personal expenses such as room service, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Luxury Category already includes Caviar Tasting exquisite Persian Fusion Restaurant in Tehran, SUV Car throughout the tour VIP Departure Lounge from Tehran
- German/French/Italian-Speaking Guide Service 20 EUR per day, minimum 6 days
- Tehran skiing from November to April with cable car and entrance to resort, 95 EUR per room in 4-star hotel
- Additional night in Shiraz for 75 EUR per night
- Excursion to Firouzabad Ensemble UNESCO Heritage Site, 55 EUR per person
- Additional night in Eco Camp with safari and camelback riding 180 EUR Per Room
- Additional adventure night in a Caravanserai 400 Years old 55 EUR per night
- Upgrade of the car for category Comfort and Standard to SUV 4X4 80 EUR Per Day
- Upgrade to Suite rooms in Shiraz, Yazd, Isfahan and Tehran for a combination of 6 nights of the tour 590 EUR Per Person
Example Trip to customize
Welcome to Magical Iran!
Welcome to Iran!
"Khosh Amadid" means welcome, and this is how you will be greeted at the Shiraz Airport.
Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel.
Begin your city tour at around noon with the marvelous Garden of Eram, followed by the Pink Mosque known as Nasir-Ol-Molk.
Spend the afternoon wandering in the beautiful bazaar of Vakil and head out for an early dinner afterward.
See the Beautiful Hafiz and Saadi Tombs and Admire Stunning Persepolis
Kick off your Iran tour today with the two famous poets, Saadi and Hafiz, and their garden tombs.
For this city and the whole Persian literature, Saadi, the "Master of Speech" from the early 13th century and Hafiz, who "lauded the joys of love and wine but also targeted religious hypocrisy" in the 14th century, are considered national treasures.
Have lunch in Shiraz and make your way to Persepolis, ending our day at the breathtaking Ceremonial Capital of the Achaemenid Empire ordered by Darius the Great in 515 BC.
Stay overnight in a magnificent location overlooking the Pillars of Persepolis.
Visit Naghshe Rustam and Pasargade
After a delicious breakfast with an overwhelming view of Persepolis, head to the nearby necropolis of Naghshe Rustam, the cliff tomb of Achaemenid Kings.
Below the tombs near ground level are the rock reliefs with large figures of Sasanian kings, some meeting gods, others in combat.
On the way to Yazd we will make another breathtaking stop at Pasargade. This was the battleground of Cyrus the Great and his grandfather, and was turned into the first Persian settlement and state, named Achaemenid. It also has the earliest example of a traditional Persian Garden.
After lunch, continue your way to the heart of the desert. Yazd, a captivating city and another UNESCO Heritage Site, awaits you!
Drive to Esfahan With a Stop in Naiin
In the morning, head straight to the unique Zoroastrian fire-temple where the Yazd Atash Behram is located. It was built in 1934 and enshrines the Atash Bahram, meaning “Victorious Fire”, dating from 470 AD.
Next in your program will be the visit to the Jame Mosque of Yazd, with amazing water reservoirs and cisterns below.
You may want to go for a walk inside the old part of the city before heading to Isfahan.
En route you can stop for lunch in the beautiful city of Naiin, famous for its Persian carpets. You can visit the textile workshops and the oldest mosque in Iran, built in the 10th century.
In the afternoon, arrive in Isfahan and check into your hotel after a panoramic drive.
Delve Into the Glorious History and Architecture of Isfahan
Begin the day with a morning walk toward the forum. Visit the Hash Behesht Garden Palace as well as the Chehel Sotun Palace, which is an example of the Persian Gardens mentioned in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Afterward, wander around the amazing Naghshe Jahan Square, one of the most important architectural sites in Iran. It contains the Ali Qapu Palace, the Giant Ceremonial Palace of the Safavid Era, the Sheikh Lotfullah Mosque with unique design and architecture, as well as the gorgeous Shah Mosque.
Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant and visit the workshops and handicraft shops in the afternoon.
Take some time to explore the amazing bazaar (the longest covered bazaar in the Middle East) and take a look at carpets, textiles, inlaid woodwork, miniatures and much more!
Have dinner at a traditional restaurant.
Drive to Abyaneh Village & Cultural Kashan
Head out to Kashan today, but while on this marvelous road, visit an incredibly interesting village, Abyaneh, characterized by its peculiar reddish hue.
The village is one of the oldest in Iran, and the dialect of the people of Abyaneh has preserved some characteristics of the Middle Persian language, the language of the Sasanian Persia.
Continue your way to Kashan and on arrival in this beautiful city visit the marvelous historic merchant houses and the Fin Garden, another example of the World Heritage Persian gardens.
Continue to Tehran and arrive there by late afternoon.
History, Art, and Fusion Persian Cusine in Tehran
The highlight of today's tour in Tehran is the morning visit to the Archeological Museum, also known as Iran Bastan, and the neighboring Islamic Art Museum, where over 7000 years of civilization comes back to life through your guide.
Next, head to the Glass and Ceramic Museum, followed by an exquisite traditional lunch at a cozy restaurant nearby.
Your afternoon will be devoted to the Carpet Museum and the Contemporary Art Museum, where every season an exhibition of Iranian and international artists attracts thousands of visitors.
Have dinner at a first-class fusion Persian restaurant and bid farewell to Persia with a caviar tasting and a 5-course menu.
Transfer to the Imam Khomeini International Airport in time for your departure flight.
At the CIP Terminal you will have a hot and cold buffet and beverages at your disposal and your luggage and passport will be taken for check-in and delivered to you by private transfer to the jetway.
Safe travels, and visit again soon!