trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- Bird Watching
- City Tour
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
11-Day Family Holiday In Bali
- Visit Ubud and Seminyak
- Have a lot of fun with your kids at Waterbom park
- Visit one of the largest Safari Parks in Asia - Bali Marine Safari Park
- Visit the sacred Batur Volcano
Bali has got everything for an amazing holiday with kids!
Mom and dad will love the exotic and unique culture of Bali, as well as the stunning island scenery of emerald rolling terraces, jungle valleys, and pristine beaches.
Kids will have the time of their lives, too, getting up close and personal with animals at the Bali Marine Safari Park, splashing around at the best waterpark in all of Southeast Asia and staying at dedicated family hotels with kids clubs, activities and playing areas.
With our custom-designed Family Package you are in for the most amazing island trip with your family!
- 4 nights accommodation in double room with extra bed in 4-, 5-star hotel in Nusa Dua
- 3 nights accommodation in double room with extra bed in 4-, 5-star hotel in Ubud
- 3 nights accommodation in double room with extra bed in 4-, 5-star hotel in Seminyak
- Daily breakfast and other meals as mentioned in the program
- Visit to traditional performance - Devdan Show. Seats in category A.
- Tour to Bali Bird Park and Tegenungan waterfall
- Full-day guided tour Ubud-Kintamani (visit Monkey Forest, coffee and tea plantations, Tegalalang rice terraces, Batur Volcano)
- Morning yoga class (1 time)
- Balinese massage at SPA salon 1 hour (1 time)
- Free access to Kids club with daily traditional games at Visesa Ubud
- Full-day guided tour to Bali Marine Safari Park ("Jungle Hooper" package)
- Visit Waterbom Kuta, including 1-way transfer from hotel
- Complimentary kids' activities in each hotel
- Personal 24/7 assistance throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including beach bag, organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills)
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival at the airport (or 3 young drinking coconuts)
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Private return airport transfer
- Transfer between hotels
- Professional English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Daily shuttle to Ubud center (from a hotel in Ubud based on schedule)
- Tax 11% and service charge 10%
- Visa Fees
- International airfare
- Personal travel insurance
- Treetop Adventure (from USD 65 per person)
- Swim with dolphins (from USD 95 per person)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Bali!
Welcome to Bali – the world’s one and only ‘Island of Gods’.
You will be greeted by our manager at the airport and he will escort you to your first island resort in Nusa Dua. Spend the day relaxing and acclimatizing to the tropical heat.
Simply enjoy the ocean views and the resort’s facilities. Swim in the pool and soak up the sun on the beach. Paradise is right here!
Attend A Devdan Show
Allow the ocean view to enchant you in the morning and sit down for a delightful family breakfast.
Today you can spend the day at your leisure and in the evening you will be taken on a cultural journey through the Indonesian archipelago at Nusa Dua Theater, where the spectacular Devdan Show is performed.
We got you prime seats so be prepared to get stunned!
Visit The Bali Marine Park
The kids will be excited for today as you will be going on a full-day guided tour to the Bali Marine Park straight after breakfast in the resort.
The park is home to more than a 100 species of animals and it also features a recreational park and a wildlife conservation center.
It is fun and educational at the same time for both parents and youngsters!
Have Fun Practicing Water Sports At Benoa Harbor
After breakfast you will be taken to Benoa Harbor, where you can spend the day having fun practicing water sports. Parasailing, jetskiing, tubing and banana boat rides, all is available, thrilling young and old.
Have dinner at The Pirates Bay, featuring a massive outdoor playground for kids to live out their pirate fantasies. There is a giant pirate ship stranded on the beach, with hidey-holes, look-out towers, tree houses and guided treasure hunts. The Pirates Bay also features an excellent beachfront open-air café and restaurant serving lovely family dinners.
Visit Sacred Batur Volcano
Today you will check out from your hotel in Nusa Dua and proceed to your next 5-star island resort in Ubud. Along the way, you will stop at several places of interest.
Visit Ubud’s famous Sacred Monkey Forest, get a taste of coffee Luwak - the most expensive coffee in the world – on a farm and take the most beautiful photos with the beautiful Tegalalang rice terraces as the backdrop.
The highlight of this full-day guided sightseeing tour is the visit to the sacred Batur Volcano in Kintamani, overlooking the stunning Lake Batur. The cool mountain breeze is wonderful and the views are truly jaw-droppingl
You can enjoy a cheap and tasty traditional Indonesian meal to admire the views before you reach the resort.
Get Pampered With A Traditional Balinese Massage
Wake up to another glorious day in Bali and spend the day as you please!
At some point during the day you will get pampered with a traditional Balinese massage treatment.
Discover Unique Ubud On Your Own
Start the morning with a calming yoga session.
Today after breakfast and attending a back-bending, mind-soothing morning yoga class, we invite you to explore Ubud – the cultural capital of Bali. In town, you can find colorful art galleries, interesting museums, and enchanting Balinese temples.
Enjoy the amazing rice paddy views while doing the Campuhan Ridge Walk, visit Pura Taman Saraswati, the Puri Saren Palace or the Goa Gajah Elephant Cave.
Watch a traditional Legong dance performance in the evening – there are many things you can do in and around Ubud.
Please contact us to plan an extra tour on this day.
Travel To Stylish Seminyak
After breakfast, say goodbye to Ubud, as you’ll be heading to the fashionable town of Seminyak. You will stop at some more interesting, family-friendly places along the way.
The first stop is a visit to one of the main attractions in Bali for animal lovers – the Bali Bird Park. Kids will love to see the largest and most colorful Indonesian birds, as well as fantastic birds from Africa & South America. From here, you will visit the Tegenungan Waterfall, where you can swim in cool, clean spring waters and take some wonderful photos.
In the afternoon, you will be checking in at your hotel in Seminyak, where you can have a well-deserved rest.
Have Fun At Waterbom Park
Don’t tell the kids up front for they might get too excited to sleep or sit down for breakfast. Today you will visit Asia’s #1 ranked water park: Waterbom.
This wonderful recreational park features tons of water slides ranging from super duper scary to wild raging fast to nice and easy mini slides – there is something for everyone! Sitting on 3.8 Ha of tropical land, surrounded by gardens, pools, and bars to get drinks and snacks, this day will be the ultimate family day out!
Enjoy The Day Relaxing On The Beach
Today you'll have a lovely and relaxing free day spent at your leisure.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and spend the day swimming, sunbathing and chilling out by the pool or at the beach. You can always contact us should you want to go on another tour.
Certainly, kids will love to spend time at the on-site Kids Club, where they can play safely and make new friends under the watchful eye of loving staff. Older kids can go swim in the pool, play beach volleyball, tennis or join in for an arts & craft lesson.
As this is your last day in Bali, you can go for some final souvenir shopping or spend time by the beach before checking out from the hotel and heading towards the airport.
Our driver will be ready to take you there anytime. As you board your flight, bid goodbye to the beautiful island of Bali and return safely to your home.
Don't forget that Bali is always ready to welcome you back!