trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Car with driver
Main travel focus
8 Day Bali Culture & Nature Tour
- Visit the most sacred temples on the island
- Experience a breathtaking view at Jatiluwih and Tegalalang rice terraces
- Swim in the hidden jungle waterfall Aling-Aling
- Discover black and white sand beaches of Bali
Do you want to see all of the most beautiful and iconic places on the island of Bali? This holiday package is perfect for you! With this one-week package, you will be staying at beautiful hotels, private pool villas and tropical bungalows in 4 of the most popular areas on the island of Bali.
You will be traveling around the island in a private car with a personal professional guide. The enchanting Tanah Lot sea temple, the Ulun Danu lake temple, the ancient King’s graves of Gunung Kawi, the magical ocean views from the Uluwatu cliff temple, the rice terraces of Tegalangan, the sacred lakes of Beratan and Tamblingan, the mighty volcano Batur, the Aling Aling and Tegenungan waterfalls and the best beaches of the south.
To top it off, you will witness a traditional Balinese fire dance at sunset time. You will have enough time to relax and recharge.
- 2x nights accommodation in Canggu
- 1x night accommodation in Bedugul
- 2x nights accommodation in Ubud
- 2x nights accommodation in Uluwatu
- Guided sightseeing tour to Tanah Lot temple and Jatiluwih rice terraces during the transfer to Bedugul
- Guided sightseeing tour to Ulun Danu water temple, Beratan lake, and Tamblingan lakes, Aling Aling waterfall during the transfer to Ubud
- Guided sightseeing tour to Gunung Kawi temple, Tegalalang rice terraces, volcano Batur, Monkey forest and coffee plantations
- Visit Tegenungan waterfall on the way to Uluwatu
- Guided sightseeing tour "Rituals of Bali", visit Melsati beach, Dreamland beach, Uluwatu temple and watch Kecak dance.
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including beach bag, organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills)
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival at airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Private return airport transfer
- Professional English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the program
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa Fees
- International airfare
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Devdan Show in Nusa Dua (from USD 50/per person)
- Professional photo session in Bali (from USD 175/per person)
Example Trip to customize
Welcome To Bali!
Welcome! Upon arrival at the airport of Bali, your personal assistant will meet you and provide you with all necessary information about your upcoming holiday. He will assist you where needed, helping you to change your money and answering all your questions.
A private transfer is waiting to take you to your private villa in Canggu. Your driver will help you with your luggage and the check-in into your villa.
Once checked in, you can spend the day at leisure, relaxing after the flight in the swimming pool of your private villa, sipping some cocktails and working on that holiday tan. You can also head to the beach of Canggu to gaze at the incredibly beautiful island sunset.
Go Surfing At Canggu Beach
Today is another day to adapt to Bali’s tropical climate and adjust to the new time-zone in the exclusive setting of your private pool villa. After a hearty breakfast at the villa, you can enjoy a swim in the pool or head to the beach for a surfing lesson.
Canggu is renowned and celebrated as surfers' haven and it is the place to learn how to surf. In the evening, visit one of Canggu’s famous beach clubs such as La Brisa or Finns Beach Club, gazing at another magnificent Bali sunset.
You can go on a sightseeing tour or a pampering spa treatment if you wish.
Visit The Famous Tanah Lot
Today, after breakfast, get ready to travel and explore the North part of Bali island. Together with your professional guide, you will visit the famous Tanah Lot Temple, sitting on a rock in the middle of the sea.
This is without a doubt the most important temple on the island and it has a reputation for being magical and mysterious. Next stop is at Jatiluwih, one of the most beautiful rice terraces on the island, where you can have lunch.
At the end of this lovely day tour, you will be brought to your hotel, a magnificent luxury resort set amidst beautiful tropical landscapes and scenic mountain views. It is here at this magical place where you will be spending the night. How blissful!
Marvel At The Aling-Aling Waterfall
After seeing the beautiful northern part of Bali Island, it's time to continue your journey and travel into the heart of the island to see the cultural town of Ubud, known as Bali’s art capital. On the way to Ubud, you will stop at some more sites of interest such as the beautiful cascading waterfall of Aling-Aling and the enchanting Ulun Danu temple at Lake Bratan, surrounded by high mountains and green forests.
This sacred place is home to the Goddess Devi Danu. The Balinese come here to bring offerings and pray to this goddess of fertility every day.
Visit The Ancient Gunung Kawi Temple
Rise and shine! Today you will be going on another amazing sightseeing tour to see Bali from a new perspective. Nature, religion, local culture, traditions, and craft – It will all be part of this wonderful day.
The tour starts in the morning, visiting a local coffee and tea plantation where you can taste a whole array of local teas and coffees including the famous Luwak Coffee, one of the most expensive coffees. From here, the journey continues to Mount Batur, stopping at the stunning Tegalalang rice terraces.
At Mount Batur, a holy volcano in the Kintamani area of Bali, the views are astonishing and the air is fresh and cool. Enjoy a tasty Indonesian lunch to this magical view of the volcano and the crater lake. From thereon, you will be visiting the ancient Gunung Kawi Temple and the famous Monkey Forest in Ubud.
Be Amazed By The Tegenungan Waterfall
It’s your 6th day on Bali island and it's time to explore the beauty of the South. After breakfast, your driver will pick you up to take you to your private bungalow in Bukit peninsula, a beautiful area located in the southern tip of Bali.
On the way, you will visit the majestic Tegenungan waterfall. On the way down to get to the foot of the waterfall, you are completely surrounded by stunning lush green rice paddies. This lovely nature walk is then rewarded with a refreshing dip in the natural spring pool fed by the waterfall.
Witness A Traditional Balinese Kecak Performance
Today you will visit some of the most beautiful beaches in Bali - Melasti and Dreamland. Take your time to relax, soaking up the sun and swimming in these clean and clear ocean waters.
You will have plenty of time before we continue the trip to the Uluwatu temple, perched right at the edge of a high ocean cliff. The ocean view from up here is truly mind-blowing and the temple is believed to protect the island from evil sea spirits.
There are lots of monkeys around so beware of your belongings. Just before sunset, you will witness a traditional Balinese Kecak performance with fire, music, costumes, Balinese dance, and drama. A unique island experience!
Enjoy your last island breakfast and get ready to go to the airport as today is the last day of your incredible trip around the ‘island of Gods’.
If your flight departs in the evening, you still have time to relax on the beach or do some last-minute souvenir shopping. Your driver will drop you off at the airport perfectly in time to catch your flight.
Safe travels home and visit again soon!