No obligation to purchase.
trip.me Payment Plus
Activities & Transport
- City Tour
- Meet the Locals
- Fixed Departure
- Hot Air Balloon
- Car with driver
- Boat | Sailing Boat
Main travel focus
New Years Luxury Nile Cruise
- Day 1 : Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions
- Day 2 : Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Day 3 : Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
- Day 4 : Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Egyptian Christmas Nile Cruise Group holiday aboard Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor On Friday December 25.2015 for days Christmas 2015 Boxing dates Nile Cruise and sore excursion along the Nile.
- 3 nights accommodation aboard luxurious MS Movenpick Royal Lotus ship
- 3x breakfast, 3x lunch, 3x dinner as mentioned in itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during excursions
- Transport to/from airport in air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Additional entrance fees beyond main entrance
- Cruise is available in the opposite direction, upriver, as a 5 day cruise
- Abu Simble Temples
- Trip to Nubian Village
- Felucca Ride on The Nile
- Sound and Light Show
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
Example Trip to customize
Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions
Our Representative will meet you at Aswan Airport and transfer you to Embark your Nile Cruise for Embarkation before lunch. then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide for an amazing tour to visit the High Dam, the unfinished obelisk and Philae Temple, then back to the cruise for dinner and overnight in Aswan
Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Breakfast Onboard of the cruise then sail to Kom Ombo to visit the temple shared by two Gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Lunch on board then Sail to Edfu to Visit Horus Temple, Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner on board and overnight in Esna.
Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Breakfast on board your Nile cruise ship while sailing to Luxor with lunch on board the vessel then you will be accompanied for a wonderful tour to visit East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Karnak and Luxor temples. You will be transferred back to the Nile cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner on board with overnight aboard the Nile cruise vessel in Luxor.
Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Disembarkation after breakfast, pay a visit to the West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari and the Colossi Memnon with free time at leisure in Luxor for great shopping opportunity and then you will be transferred to Luxor airport or station for departure.