Local Egypt Experts
The trip.me way of travel
Best time of the year to visit Egypt?
Food and Culture of Egypt
Main Attractions and Tourist Regions in Egypt
Excellent. She did all she could to help us to plan the trip. We had several changes on the dates and days, but Amira was able to help us to get a good plan to accommodate all the changes.
The trip was fantastic, we were met by Fadi from Amira's team at the airport and from then on the various guides gave us a fantastic Egyptian experience. Amira's guides in Cairo and on our Nile cruise were all very knowledgeable, friendly and happy to adjust plans to suit what we wanted to do. It was an incredibly easy 10 days in Egypt as they took care of everything. We would recommend Amira without any hesitation.Read More Read More Less
Our trip to egypt was a blast. The itinerary was planned well by Amira and we loved how she promptly responded to all our queries and doubts through WhatsApp. Truthfully we were somewhat disheartened that we did not meet Amira in Egypt. Thanks Amira!
This was our first trip involving a fully guided tour as opposed to winging it like we usually do on most of our trips. We were very impressed at how well coordinated everyone from the agency was. Right from the airport we were greeted by the tour manager Fady and for every leg of the trip we always had a representative from the agency (tour guide, driver) accompanying us. We were rarely left alone and that made us feel very safe.
Our tour guides (Professor Nabil, Professor Ishmail and Sayeed ) were superb to say the least. Their highly immersive stories and enthusiasm were the highlight of our trip and we would highly recommend them. They definitely added to the wonderful experience we had in Egypt.
Our 5 day trip was a bit tiring as we included Giza, museum, luxor temples, aswan, valley of the king and abu simbel. But here a few pointers from us.
1) we went in May which was the peak of summer. It was hot! water is provided and transportation are AC equipped with WiFi.
2) be prepared to provide tips
3) We did not fancy the Nile river cruise and the GIza light show. Frankly we thought it was overrated.
4) Abu Simbel and valley of the kings is A MUST
5) ALWAYS haggle a tenth of the price and ease up to a fifth of the price for souvenirs. They are not supposed to be that expensive. Try walking away and you will get your price.
6) Do change your dollars to Egyptian pounds at the earliest opportunity. We did find it inconvenient to find a money exchanger during the trip.
7) Please do no touch the painted walls, statues or colored pillars. We found it disheartening that many tourists did so, and in the process ruining the monument for the long run.
8) Lunch (although included) does not cover beverages. we would suggest you to bring bottled water as beverages are expensive at some locations.
9) Stick by Fadys' 5 rules and all will be well.
10) The tour is pricey, but we definitely paid for top notch quality.
Enjoy your trip. Thanks again to Amira!
I should say whole trip was excellent except departure from Cairo airport, we were totally lost. Agent left us outside airport and left. I will recommend to help travelers to check in.
Excellent guide Mr. Mahbub from Luxor to Ashwan by ship: his service was too good.
Very very nice services of Amira. I recommend others to avail their services.