Are you passionate about travel and sales? Are you energetic, motivated and looking to make an impact in a startup?
trip.me enables travelers to customize their travel experience completely and experience the world uniquely, and we empower local communities to build and grow their economies and develop tourism that is sustainable and mindful.
We are looking for a partner acquisition manager to be responsible for sourcing and acquiring partners (local DMCs) and grow our partner network worldwide. Your role will be to attract and select the best local agencies for our platform. You will sit within our growth team but we are looking for an experienced and independent salesperson with the abilities and ambition to fuel the growth ambitions of the team.
These will be your tasks:
- Own the sales process from outreach to contract and early onboarding of new agencies
- Research and identify prospects, qualify leads and build a realistic pipeline to achieve target enrolment
- Outreach to prospective partners & engagement via different channels (digital & face to face)
- Identify focus regions and markets to expand with Marketing and Sales Operations
- Work to maintain a level of quality in product and agency offering
- Maintain leads and prospects on trip.me’s CRM
- Represent trip.me at select travel fairs
- Deliver against key performance metrics (fit, high potential markets, partner acquisition, portfolio development)
- Are an experienced salesperson (2-5 years experience) with a history of delivering to sales targets and demonstrable experience in successfully managing sales processes end to end
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator with business savvy
- Are highly adaptable, and comfortable negotiating and selling to people with hugely different cultural backgrounds
- Are autonomous, driven, highly motivated with passion & conviction to take on new challenges in a business development capacity
- Are aligned to trip.me's core values
- Are fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- A full-time position with a competitive salary & bonus structure
- A modern and easily accessible workplace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated, international and fun team
- Expand your network at tourism fairs
- Yearly learning budget
- Fun, friendly and international team and connections with travelers and partners all over the world
- Awaydays, regular team lunches and activities
- 26 days of holiday when you join
- Mentorship, support and training
If you are up for the challenge, please email Mervin ([email protected]) with your CV and salary expectations.